Jim Gillilan's Custom 1322 Carbine w/Custom Stock
Here's one I'm especially proud of and is modded all over, doing 12fpe at 15 pumps.
Stock is Teak from Thailand and super light weight 1322 Carbine!
Return to Index
June 11 2017 at 8:00 PM
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 18.104.22.168
SSP pump unit demonstration...Video...
question.. With the ssp format and the blow open valve , would there not be a clear path from the compression tube to the transfer port for the piston to draw air from on the backstroke?
Respond to this message
Thanks, Rob. Could be with a little redesign....
- Phil on Jun 11, 2017, 8:35 PM
knowing how youtube audio is
- Robny on Jun 11, 2017, 9:41 PM
The piston design...
- Phil on Jun 12, 2017, 6:39 AM
You make it sound like weeping is a bad thing.
- Steve in NC on Jun 12, 2017, 6:33 PM
- Phil on Jun 12, 2017, 9:01 PM
As I'm sure you know, I'm only kidding. Actually I'm a big fan of O-ring checkvalves...
- Steve in NC on Jun 13, 2017, 10:04 AM
You bet! Very creative THAT is!
- Phil on Jun 13, 2017, 11:16 AM
Roger. Different different context.
- Steve in NC on Jun 13, 2017, 9:18 PM
IF it works as shown in the video
- LD on Jun 15, 2017, 6:34 PM
Actually, LD, the valvepin is one way....
- Phil on Jun 16, 2017, 10:25 AM
Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486
This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are solely the opinion of the individual member