The (new) Crosman Forum, your first and last stop for all things Crosman

Jim Gillilan's Custom 1322 Carbine

Jim Gillilan's Custom 1322 Carbine w/Custom Stock

Here's one I'm especially proud of and is modded all over, doing 12fpe at 15 pumps.
Stock is Teak from Thailand and super light weight 1322 Carbine!

Return to Index  

re Mark 1

June 12 2017 at 8:02 AM
Bob in WV  (Login duhuh)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 50.110.93.170

Response to Crosman Mark 1

What I meant by my earlier post is that once you get the gun stripped and ready to take the valve out, sometimes they stick and are hard to get out. An airgun smith whose name escapes me now told me the trick of putting a cartridge in the handle and wrapping the gun in a heavy towel and then charge it. The valve will shoot out but will be in the towel. As far as lubrication a little Pellgun oil or non detergent motor oil is all you need. A drop or two on the new orings will suffice. You could use silicone grease too. You can oil the moving parts as well. I probably forgot something. You can get seal kits from Mac 1 airguns or Precision pellet. Mac 1 is in California Precision pellet is in Pa. I think.

HTH
Bob in WV
Never get in a hurry, it only slows you down.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486

This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are solely the opinion of the individual member