The (new) Crosman Forum, your first and last stop for all things Crosman

Jim Gillilan's Custom 1322 Carbine

Jim Gillilan's Custom 1322 Carbine w/Custom Stock

Here's one I'm especially proud of and is modded all over, doing 12fpe at 15 pumps.
Stock is Teak from Thailand and super light weight 1322 Carbine!

Return to Index  

P-rod finally holding air

June 17 2017 at 12:30 AM

Tom West  (Login urgthrash)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 75.90.131.56

Bout a year back i bought a 2nd hand p-rod. With the intent to use it as mostly a fitting gun so i didnt have to take the stock off my main squirrel smacker to fit new stocks.
It had a slight leak at the gauge block. Finally took the time to get that fixed and get all the little mods attached.
It has a L/W Barrel and a carbon fiber shroud with aluminum baffles. The feller i bought it from did a real awesome job crafting and fitting it all. I did have to mill down the bolt slightly to get it to cycle properly.
It also has a volume extension , so i should get possibly 60 usable shots before it gets to low instead of the 40 i get usually . And of coarse it has a custom stock happy.gif Using a byods gunstock blank. To keep the color as light as possible i sanded all the boiled linseed oil finish off it and used carpenters wood glue as thin as possible to seal it. This keeps the vibrant blue vibrant, as when i hit it with the BLO it darkened up considerably and it lost that brilliant blue.

Sorry i haven't posted in ages , work keeps me busy but im still around

photo IMAG0074_zpsjtipfcqe.jpg
People ask why i hate squirrels...
I just reply when you spend a week in the attic in the Texas summer re-wiring the left side of your house you tend to rethink your view on squirrels.

For i am Become Death, Destroyer of Squirrels ! ( Oppenheimer Parody Quote )

Respond to this message   
Responses

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486

This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are solely the opinion of the individual member