The (new) Crosman Forum, your first and last stop for all things Crosman

Jim Gillilan's Custom 1322 Carbine

Jim Gillilan's Custom 1322 Carbine w/Custom Stock

Here's one I'm especially proud of and is modded all over, doing 12fpe at 15 pumps.
Stock is Teak from Thailand and super light weight 1322 Carbine!

Crosman Airgun Forum

Crosman Forum Index" "Crosman Forum Membership

your guide to the forum" "click here for posting privileges

Visitors in this forum in the last 10 minutes: 7 Visitors
7 guests

Not logged in | Login | Create Account
SearchReturn to Index  
Search for    Sort by Match  Date
A note about counterfeit, non-working, Marauder FreeFlightHammer (FFH) kits. View Thread on Aug 25, 2017 4:15 PM
 A few days ago I got an email from an airgunner who was struggling to install and adjust (what he thought was) one of my Mrod FFH kits. He was encountering low MVs, faulty adjustments, screws without thread locker, etc. etc. and lots of frustration. A
Rebuilidng my Marauder for "gopher work" View Thread on Aug 16, 2017 9:18 AM
 Retiring the regulated Mrod from FT work after 7 seasons.... Still a lot of life left in it so Im making it my rodent removal tool Reformatting plans include swapping it back into the Teryx stock (so I can use the picatinny bipod) and one of the big scop
Re: I researched Baker.... View Thread on Jul 20, 2017 4:56 PM
 I have the BMN breech that is for the .25 Marauder barrel and the stock Crosman unit fits it well. You have extra barrels now so have to build more guns? ;^) Not a problem keeps us out of trouble for a few days anyway.
Marauder .25 cal. barrel ( Baker Air ) View Thread on Jul 19, 2017 10:26 AM
 I got a custom breech from BNM but the two barrels I have are from Baker Air and do not fit. It is suppose to fit a Marauder barrel but the Baker barrels that are milled down on the port end are too short by an inch or so. I'm hoping a Benjamin OEM
Question on what to do.... LD on HPA or a Marauder? View Thread on Jun 21, 2017 11:54 AM
  up. Marauder in .25, Discovery in .22 and some other PCPs in .20, .22 and .177. I have decided that I would like to get a Marauder in .177. To that end I decided that I would put up for sale my LD from MAC1 that I had made for me about 12 years ago. It is a .22
E-mail replied to Steve. View Thread on Apr 24, 2017 5:15 PM
  and primary sear and the current Marauder pistol trigger. We made and sold 25 sets of the TKO 2-stage parts about 2 years before the Marauder pistol was introduced. We also made a small batch of 25 of the 2-piece adjustable wide blades: They sold well
your numbers View Thread on Apr 16, 2017 9:31 PM
  are better refined than whats possible with a marauder valve.
performance barrels from the cros.corp View Thread on Apr 12, 2017 3:01 AM
  since i have easy access to all the crosman parts, i have been doing some research and development. i'll get into the more effecient pistol marauder power arrangement under a regular 22xx steel breech, also. - hey, guys, i ordered a .25 cal
Got my hands on a Boyd`s rifle stock blank View Thread on Mar 1, 2017 4:03 PM
 . The action is a Benjamin Pistol Marauder with a L/W barrel and carbon fiber shroud and a 6-24 x 50 AOEG scope for optically ranging. Sorry i dont post much these days , work keeps me pretty hoppin so i don't get much shop time these days.
BMN Breech View Thread on Feb 22, 2017 2:11 PM
  to me. I really like the breech because I have a few extra magazines for my marauders and his breeches are made to work with them. Regards Ray
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next >>

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486

This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are solely the opinion of the individual member