logo by smgunner

Crosman999's Sheridan

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

pics of 2250xt parts????

September 26 2008 at 12:33 PM
  (Login augie2125)
from IP address 216.220.216.155

Does anybody happen to have pictures of the gas system from a 2250xt taken apart that they can post?? I've never seen one except pictures, no retailers around here stock them and I don't know anybody that owns one. I'm especially interested in the plumbing from the rear where the tank goes to the valve or gas tube and how it hooks into the valve compared to a regular 2250. What kind of tubing is used and how does it attach to the gun?? Can this system be used with any of the Bryan & assoc. Valves. Thanks

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Lorrin
(Login leel)
Crosman Forum Member

A member is getting ready to announce a "2250XT" type adapter for the 2250 soon (link)

September 26 2008, 2:51 PM 

Hello,

The 2250 (non XT) is really an easier platform to get power out of and parts for. You might want to check out a neat adapter that a member here is working on (to sell soon) that will allow you to put a CO2 or HPA tank on the back of a regular 2250 with out having to buy any 2250XT parts. You would then just use the kit from B&A (or others) like the bulk valve, tube end cap for bulking, etc. The other neat thing about this adapter is that it will allow you to break the gun down into a backpack for transport.

See the photos of what he is working on at:
http://muzzlemack.com/Projects.aspx
(scroll down at the link above to see photos)
Note that you can have a pressure gauge, and possibly a burst disk (good for using an HPA tank)

Good luck,
Lorrin

Respond to this message   

(Login drg-racr)
Crosman Forum Member

Here is some pictures of the side of mine.....and some info

September 27 2008, 7:59 PM 

I don't have any pictures of the air transfer system off of the gun but I do have these pics of it together. I'm not sure what you are wanting to do with the gun as far as modifications go but I will tell you that in my case I was very very glad I started with the AS2250XT. Although I have just changed it over to .20cal I liked that it came with a 14" long barrel. I also liked the fact that it was a easy job to swap to HPA and not have to mess with plumbing. The factory plumbing works very well. It is made up of a rigid steel tube pressed into the two aluminum blocks...these three parts are what you see on the outside of the gun. To remove this assembly from the side of the gun you only have to remove the 2 cap screws(visible in the pictures) from the aluminum blocks on each side of the tube. And I have done many mods and had the gun apart more times than I can count and I have never had a leak from this air tube assembly...I'm still using the original o-rings. You can buy a Boss valve for the AS2250...not sure about a valve from anyone else. The side of the main body tube has a cutout in it and the front section of the air supply tube bolts directly to the brass valve. I considered the 2250 but I am very happy that I went with the 2250XT to start with.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - pics of 2250xt parts????
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486