logo by smgunner

Dean's HiPac 2240

Tactical Trijicon ACOG TA01 Style 4x32 Cross Sight Rifle Scope + Kill Flash
TROBB Solid Aluminium Dovetail Power Block with Gmac hollow probe and G-mac Bolt
Gmac Brass Power Adjuster Spring And Guide/Drilled Out Standard Valve For more air space
Hammer Mods//Gmac 30% Lighter valve Spring/Gmac Brass Safety Catch//Transfer port drilled out
Full Gmac Trigger kit/Gmac barrel cut to 9inch/Weihrauch Silencer/Custom Home Made Grips/
New TRACER LEDRAY GL2 LAMP 90m Range Beam//HI-Pac

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Crosman 112

February 14 2010 at 6:29 PM

(Login cfpmdrt)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 98.24.136.23

What do you guys think of this old model?  I have several CR 150's and really like them.  Is it worth buying a CR 112 in good shape?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jon B.
(Login eeler1)
Crosman Forum Member

Yes, depending

February 14 2010, 7:15 PM 

on how much you pay. Its a bulk fill gun, so you have to have the gear to fill it. But you get lots of shots, good accuracy. Search the classifieds to see asking prices, or gunbroker.

Respond to this message   

(Login cfpmdrt)
Crosman Forum Member

Fair price for a CR 112 and CO2 container?

February 14 2010, 7:39 PM 

Good to excellent shape?

Respond to this message   
Doug Owen
(Login DKOwen)
Crosman Forum Member

A hundred bucks?

February 15 2010, 8:23 AM 

Maybe $30 for a good sausage tank. That's the sort of price range I'd be looking for if I didn't already have one. IIRC I paid that for a first rate one, still holding some years back. It came with a paper label with a number on it, I suspect from some collection.

Neat guns for sure. BTW, while you'll no doubt try, I didn't find the power adjuster wound down 'full blast' to be all that useful. Unless the 'blast' part is the idea?

Doug Owen

Respond to this message   

(Login cfpmdrt)
Crosman Forum Member

Thanks, nt

February 15 2010, 9:21 AM 

Respond to this message   
Bob in WV
(Login duhuh)
Crosman Forum Member

re 112

February 15 2010, 7:33 AM 

I grew up shooting a 112 and it is a fine pistol. Very powerful and accurate to boot. I shot many a rat with my dads 112 back in the day. I still have that gun today and it still shoots great but I did send it to Ron Saul for a rebuild several years ago as it had started leaking many years before. Dad gave up on it and gave it to me. That is what got me into airguns again was having that old gun fixed up and started shooting it again. If you can pick up one of these fine old airguns do it. It will put a smile on your face every time you shoot it.

Bob in WV

Never get in a hurry, it only slows you down.

Respond to this message   

(Login cfpmdrt)
Crosman Forum Member

Thanks, nt

February 15 2010, 9:21 AM 

Respond to this message   

(Login Detectorist)
Crosman Forum Member

CR112 Fill Tip......

February 17 2010, 8:12 AM 

A couple months ago ,I purchased a nice CR114 Rifle for $80 off GunBroker. No Tank, of course....and now I'm glad I didn't get one of the old tanks.....
that same week (I wish I could remember who's making them) , but I recently purchased a NICE QF Foster type adaptor kit got that fits All the Crosman Bulk fill holes from someone on the Yellow Forum. It was well under $20, and with a Foster type connector - all you'd need is any paintball Tank size you like , and the fill station (just an inexpensive on/off valve , and the female QF connector - just like you would for filling any Co2 Paintball Markker or airgun). Look around, or just put up a "WTB" Ad for one.

Find that nice 112 around $100 and the "Fill Station" - and you're off - no worries about replacing leaky old seals on the fill end , etc

Best of luck to you !

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Crosman 112
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486