logo by smgunner

Dean's HiPac 2240

Tactical Trijicon ACOG TA01 Style 4x32 Cross Sight Rifle Scope + Kill Flash
TROBB Solid Aluminium Dovetail Power Block with Gmac hollow probe and G-mac Bolt
Gmac Brass Power Adjuster Spring And Guide/Drilled Out Standard Valve For more air space
Hammer Mods//Gmac 30% Lighter valve Spring/Gmac Brass Safety Catch//Transfer port drilled out
Full Gmac Trigger kit/Gmac barrel cut to 9inch/Weihrauch Silencer/Custom Home Made Grips/
New TRACER LEDRAY GL2 LAMP 90m Range Beam//HI-Pac

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

It's a start, modifying a 1377

February 20 2011 at 11:54 AM
  (Login WestCoastFranky)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 71.92.220.190

Photobucket

Crosman steel breech
Polished trigger, sear and hammer
Crosman shoulder stock
Black dyed forestock
Leapers 4x32 AO scope

Perfect for bagging my favorite backyard prey...Pepsi cans
Photobucket

Going for a slightly longer barrel and muzzle brake next.

This message has been edited by WestCoastFranky from IP address 71.92.220.190 on Feb 20, 2011 11:56 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
James S
(Login jamesinadvance)
Crosman Forum Member

Ain't it fun looks good too

February 20 2011, 1:07 PM 

I just came from my back door where I have been on the attack against the invading cedars
at the edge of the woods. One in particular is being quite stubborn have been hitting it
with both the .177 w/18" barrel and the .22 w/14" barrel. For some reason I keep pulling
my shots to the left side which is almost nonexistent in the particular area of attack,
must be from holding against the door frame to my right.

I see that you are on your way to having one of the most fun guns available. Are you
planning any internal mods? I like to shoot but enjoy the build as well if not more.

I BRAKE FOR BISCUITS
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
WestCoastFranky
(Login WestCoastFranky)
Crosman Forum Member

No power modificaitons...

February 21 2011, 1:09 AM 

for now, I only use 3 to 5 pumps for the backyard. 3 pumps takes down cans nicely and 5 pumps give me a clean hole in paper targets.

I just want a longer barrel and muzzle brake for looks. I like airguns that look differently from firearms.

I really like how easy the gun is to work on. It's really fun to take it apart, make a change, and put it back together again and see the difference in performance.

Respond to this message   

(Login Pumpmeister)
Crosman Forum Member

Re: 1377 Mod

February 20 2011, 3:05 PM 

Franky,

Are you keeping it .177 Cal? That's Okay of you are, but if you wanted to go for Power
I'll have a 14" .22 Barrel on it's way if you want it $15 shipped. Let me know

Mario

Respond to this message   

(Login jerkbait)
Crosman Forum Member

Ill take it if he doesnt

February 24 2011, 8:04 PM 

I am doing another 13xx in 22 and want to start with a 14" so if the OP doesnt want that barrell I will take it and throw in a few extra breech screws that I just got a hundred of for your trouble. Plus the asking price of course. email me.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - It's a start, modifying a 1377
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486