logo by smgunner

Dean's HiPac 2240

Tactical Trijicon ACOG TA01 Style 4x32 Cross Sight Rifle Scope + Kill Flash
TROBB Solid Aluminium Dovetail Power Block with Gmac hollow probe and G-mac Bolt
Gmac Brass Power Adjuster Spring And Guide/Drilled Out Standard Valve For more air space
Hammer Mods//Gmac 30% Lighter valve Spring/Gmac Brass Safety Catch//Transfer port drilled out
Full Gmac Trigger kit/Gmac barrel cut to 9inch/Weihrauch Silencer/Custom Home Made Grips/
New TRACER LEDRAY GL2 LAMP 90m Range Beam//HI-Pac

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

CR140 *numbers stamped on stock*?

December 15 2011 at 7:55 PM

andy  (Login FortWarren)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 24.218.244.126

Hey all-

just got another 140 in the mail yesterday, seriously love that model. picking up the pumpers more now that the temp is down in the 30-40s.

I have another 140 and a 147, all 3 are the newer version with the flip safety. The one that came in yesterday is different tho, in that it has a number stamped on the stock, on the inside of the stock, where the forearm and main stock meet (if that makes sense) so that its not visible when the pump arm is closed. It reads 1288

Just curious about this, like I said, the others which are similar age don't have any number there.

Anyone have any info on this?

Thanks, hope you guys are having fun with the 1377 build, dont spend too much time in the shop around the holidays, your inlaws will confirm that youre insane hahaa

just kidding
andy

This message has been edited by FortWarren from IP address 24.218.244.126 on Dec 15, 2011 7:57 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login robnewyork)
Crosman Forum Member

hahhahhahaha, i get my bro in law airguns for christmas

December 15 2011, 8:41 PM 

i make him open it in the kitchen so the family doesnt freak , especially the older folk

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - CR140 *numbers stamped on stock*?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486