photo toplogo1_zps46807118.jpg

photo ef7e91f7-efed-4c80-9d93-6fb3d862a8cc_zps0bafaaa9.jpg

Barry McGee's Custom 2300

Cothrane stainless tube, left handed breech, power adjuster,
Lothar 10" barrel, H.P.A.sports co2 cap, Clague ldc,1701 trigger group,
Stace trigger, Rick Andres grips and a Mueller quick shot reflex sight.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Hey Phil, got the barrrel , pretty wild looking ! As for the makarov, i was wondering

March 4 2012 at 7:15 PM

robny  (Login robnewyork)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 108.21.103.165

she really liked the gun but not the noise. Any genius ways to mount an ldc without the modd and barrel extension. She wants to stick to bbs. the gun itself is awerome , i Shot 10 rds or so , just has some "pop " to it/..Ill email q's about the barrel/.

[linked image]
"i never was much for book learnin"

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Phil
(Login Duane30)
Crosman Forum Member

Great!

March 5 2012, 6:10 AM 

The paradox barrel works great at slower velocities. A lapping on the transition area may improve higer velocity accuracy.

The Makarov mod can be done using a Crosman barrel AND the factory barrel. Drill out the bore of the Crosman barrel so the straw barrel of the Mak slips in. This will create the longer 7/16 barrel for fitting devices.

"The majority of things in our lives are created by folks no smarter than the rest. Afterall, the world is comprised, and operated by C average people intellctually, academically, and morally. These people are often the great pioneers that set the precedent for what excellence should be."

Respond to this message   

robny
(Login robnewyork)
Crosman Forum Member

Im gonna take the slide off tonight

March 5 2012, 7:18 AM 

which so far seems to be done by lowering the trigger gaurd.havent looked AT pics, just goin off instinct.. Is the paradox choked,i see lots of compresssion rings toward the muzzle?

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Phil
(Login Duane30)
Crosman Forum Member

No choke..

March 5 2012, 9:03 AM 

The brass tube is slipped over two sections of 7/16 barrel. One barrel is smooth bore and the other is rifled. The rifled section is about 2" long. The compression rings secure the brass tube to the barrels making a tight fit and keep the barrels centered (concentric).

The Mak slide is removed by pulling the slide back (hold it), lower the trigger guard, lift up on the rear of the slide then slide forward all the while holding the trigger guard down.

"The majority of things in our lives are created by folks no smarter than the rest. Afterall, the world is comprised, and operated by C average people intellctually, academically, and morally. These people are often the great pioneers that set the precedent for what excellence should be."

Respond to this message   

robny
(Login robnewyork)
Crosman Forum Member

thanks again phil

March 5 2012, 11:12 AM 

this barrel sounds prettty wild.. Ill open up the pistol tonight , perhaps thread some foward facing screws through the mock barrel face to secure a nut , and start the ldc from there.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486