logo by smgunner

Dean's HiPac 2240

Tactical Trijicon ACOG TA01 Style 4x32 Cross Sight Rifle Scope + Kill Flash
TROBB Solid Aluminium Dovetail Power Block with Gmac hollow probe and G-mac Bolt
Gmac Brass Power Adjuster Spring And Guide/Drilled Out Standard Valve For more air space
Hammer Mods//Gmac 30% Lighter valve Spring/Gmac Brass Safety Catch//Transfer port drilled out
Full Gmac Trigger kit/Gmac barrel cut to 9inch/Weihrauch Silencer/Custom Home Made Grips/
New TRACER LEDRAY GL2 LAMP 90m Range Beam//HI-Pac

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

New Benji numbers. Better yet, I'm finished tinkering with it.

May 14 2012 at 7:55 AM
Phil  (Login Duane30)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 74.140.196.166

Here is the [new] velocity average. Again, five shots each pump setting, then took the average.

1 (one stroke):: 417fps
2 (two strokes): 571fps
3 (three strokes): 648fps

4 (four strokes): 709fps
5 (five pumps): 757fps

Although it is still very easy to pump, the forces put on the link may cause it to fail prematurely at the bushings.

Guys, I'm am putting this on the classifieds for trade. Cleaned all the paint off and steel wooled the thing with #0000. Didn't seal it, that is up to the new owner.

"The majority of things in our lives are created by folks no smarter than the rest. Afterall, the world is comprised, and operated by C average people intellctually, academically, and morally. These people are often the great pioneers that set the precedent for what excellence should be."

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login pneuguy)
Crosman Forum Member

Not too bad for a "C average people." Seriously, Phil - awesome!

May 14 2012, 8:49 AM 

Full rated power on just 5 pumps.

1 417 3.1
2 571 5.7
3 648 7.4
4 709 8.8
5 757 10.1

Steve

Respond to this message   

(Login Duane30)
Crosman Forum Member

Thank you, Steve. Means a lot!

May 14 2012, 8:58 AM 

Don't take my quote to heart. Not that there aren't smart folks out there, it seems they are smart enough to stay out of certain arenas, sadly. So, we are left with the "C" folks to lead us. I gues that could be the paradigm shift quote to add.

"The majority of things in our lives are created by folks no smarter than the rest. Afterall, the world is comprised, and operated by C average people intellctually, academically, and morally. These people are often the great pioneers that set the precedent for what excellence should be."

Respond to this message   

(Login Dnadnnoid)
Crosman Forum Member

what were you thinking of trading it for?

May 14 2012, 10:06 AM 

send me an email!

Respond to this message   
Phil
(Login Duane30)
Crosman Forum Member

Trev. See classifieds. N.T.

May 14 2012, 10:27 AM 

Respond to this message   

(Login Dnadnnoid)
Crosman Forum Member

Re: Trev. See classifieds. N.T.

May 14 2012, 10:59 AM 

i see you saying the front plug is misaligned. both of my benjis (a 392 from 2004 and a 397 from 2001) have the same problem. i ordered a new front plug but it turns out thats still crooked. pissed me off too sad.gif whatever the problem is, they've never fixed it

just felt like sharing that with you

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - New Benji numbers. Better yet, I'm finished tinkering with it.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486