The (new) Crosman Forum, your first and last stop for all things Crosman

Jim Gillilan's Custom 1322 Carbine

Jim Gillilan's Custom 1322 Carbine w/Custom Stock

Here's one I'm especially proud of and is modded all over, doing 12fpe at 15 pumps.
Stock is Teak from Thailand and super light weight 1322 Carbine!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

What is happening with the 12g powerlet prices ?

June 1 2017 at 2:55 PM
Mitch  (Login mudbugmitch)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 100.0.81.120

Has spring done sprung carrying the price of powerlets along with it ? Last week you could buy a 40 pack on eBay for $11. Check it out now. 40 bucks. I personally like the convenience, size and weight of the the little tanks. I did find a guy in Arizona selling them right, about .33 each with free shipping for an order of 150. That seemed like a lot of powerlets to me until I figured out that I can go through about 5 on any given day. Yeah, I know. That's a lot of days shooting, but hey, I won't be going to the store every few days buying more. I'll still be shooting. 😀
Now before we get all that "hate and discontent fan mail" here. Let me say that I do have 2 air rifles and a pistol running bulk co2. I know the cost factors as well as you. I simply gave my opinion of the lowly powerlet.

From what I can decipher, Walmart isn't even offering the 40 pack today.

Mitch

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Bob in WV
(Login duhuh)
Crosman Forum Member

co2

June 2 2017, 6:47 AM 

Drew Bickers used to sell military grade co2 carts at a nice price. I have bought a few hundred from him and they are real good carts. I don't know if he still sells them or not.

Bob in WV
Never get in a hurry, it only slows you down.

Respond to this message   
Mitch
(Login mudbugmitch)
Crosman Forum Member

Military grade ?

June 2 2017, 12:00 PM 

Is Mr. Bickers a vendor on here ? Any contact info on him? I think that I may to find out more. 😏

Thanks,

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486

This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are solely the opinion of the individual member