The (new) Crosman Forum, your first and last stop for all things Crosman

Jim Gillilan's Custom 1322 Carbine

Jim Gillilan's Custom 1322 Carbine w/Custom Stock

Here's one I'm especially proud of and is modded all over, doing 12fpe at 15 pumps.
Stock is Teak from Thailand and super light weight 1322 Carbine!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

P-rod finally holding air

June 17 2017 at 12:30 AM

Tom West  (Login urgthrash)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 75.90.131.56

Bout a year back i bought a 2nd hand p-rod. With the intent to use it as mostly a fitting gun so i didnt have to take the stock off my main squirrel smacker to fit new stocks.
It had a slight leak at the gauge block. Finally took the time to get that fixed and get all the little mods attached.
It has a L/W Barrel and a carbon fiber shroud with aluminum baffles. The feller i bought it from did a real awesome job crafting and fitting it all. I did have to mill down the bolt slightly to get it to cycle properly.
It also has a volume extension , so i should get possibly 60 usable shots before it gets to low instead of the 40 i get usually . And of coarse it has a custom stock happy.gif Using a byods gunstock blank. To keep the color as light as possible i sanded all the boiled linseed oil finish off it and used carpenters wood glue as thin as possible to seal it. This keeps the vibrant blue vibrant, as when i hit it with the BLO it darkened up considerably and it lost that brilliant blue.

Sorry i haven't posted in ages , work keeps me busy but im still around

photo IMAG0074_zpsjtipfcqe.jpg
People ask why i hate squirrels...
I just reply when you spend a week in the attic in the Texas summer re-wiring the left side of your house you tend to rethink your view on squirrels.

For i am Become Death, Destroyer of Squirrels ! ( Oppenheimer Parody Quote )

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
SteveV
(Login stevevines)
Crosman Forum Member

Nice P-Rod, even nicer stock -

June 17 2017, 5:43 AM 

Pretty slick for a back-up airgun!

I have the same Marmot Militia airtube extension on mine. Schweet!

Respond to this message   
BillK
(Login BillKE4)
Crosman Forum Member

Thats a sweet looking Prod. From the stock to the

June 17 2017, 8:12 PM 

LDC it's just sweet.

Respond to this message   

Tom West
(Login urgthrash)
Crosman Forum Member

thx for the kind words :) n/t

June 17 2017, 11:39 PM 

People ask why i hate squirrels...
I just reply when you spend a week in the attic in the Texas summer re-wiring the left side of your house you tend to rethink your view on squirrels.

For i am Become Death, Destroyer of Squirrels ! ( Oppenheimer Parody Quote )

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486

This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are solely the opinion of the individual member