<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Oz!  

WELCOME ONE AND ALL!!!

January 9 2004 at 1:56 PM
Linyray  (Login Linyray)
Owner

Hi!

I hope that this site will be a great resource for all that loves, likes and enjoys the Broadway show "WICKED"
I have been listening to the score for several weeks before I actually got to see the show. I have several friends in the show and boy do they do a great job!!

It's Fantastic!!!

So, if you have any info, stories, reviews and etc that you wish to share... Go Ahead. Please just keep it clean and be respectful of each other.

Thanks!
Ray

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mark
(no login)

Thanks!

January 14 2004, 5:52 PM 

Thanks for assembling this message board, Ray! My wife and I saw Wicked in December, and LOVED it! I'm looking forward to participating on this site.

Mark in CT

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login Linyray)
Owner

Re: Thanks!

January 15 2004, 3:15 PM 

Thanks Mark!!

I hope you enjoy the site... I know there is not much going on right now with it... but soon there will be. I am on vacation right now in Mexico and saw your post. Thanks for visiting!

Ray

Respond to this message   
I know about Popular
(no login)

Re: Re: Thanks!

January 16 2004, 1:08 PM 

yea this site is really cool thanks for setting it up!

Respond to this message   
Mike
(no login)

Who do you know?

April 22 2004, 6:18 PM 

Hey Ray, who do you know in wicked? I know sean mcCourt... the guy that plays elphabas father. he also is the understudy for the wizard and dr.dillamond. i reall love wicked so much and i cant wati for the backstage tour im going on tomorrow!! lol :P Thx for setting this up.

Respond to this message   
Tova
(Login BrooklynsChild)

Re: Who do you know?

April 23 2004, 11:57 PM 

you know sean? I love him! I met him once! I am good friends with Idina Menzel's younger sister Cara! We were next door neighbors growing up! That is so cool! Sean has an awesome voice!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Oz!  
Find more forums on MusicalsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Official Wicked Site