<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Oz!  

Me in Wicked the Musical!

September 14 2007 at 3:32 PM
Brie Leazer  (no login)

HAVE been in this musical before i played the part of Elphaba!!! It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun if you have any questions about the part or about the musical you can email me and I will send you something back!! I just wanted to tell everyone how much fun this play is and if you have any questions about it to contact me. So I hope you all enjoy the musical and CONTACT me soon! Bye Everyone!
~Your Elphaba~
lioncubtigercub651@hotmail.com

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
WickedAwesome
(Login WickedAwesome)

Re: Me in Wicked the Musical!

September 14 2007, 7:11 PM 

Wow! You've played Elphaba! What is it like? Do you ever get nervous right before you go on? How many other people did you compete against for the role? Sorry for all the questions. I want to play Elphaba one day!

Respond to this message   
Brie Leazer
(Login thetrueelphabaofmemphis)

ELPHABA

September 15 2007, 10:44 AM 

Well, it is SO much fun i get to fly in the air! The harness kills though and it's hard to sing in. I do get nervous sometimes but once you do a few times you kind of get use to it and you don't get nervous anymore. I competeed against around 50 other people for the same role which was very nerve recking. It's okay i like being asked questons.Im glad you like the musical it is my favorite as well. Well, have fun and i have to go defy gravity tonight so see ya! ttyl

!~Your Elphaba~!
Brie Leazer

Respond to this message   
WickedAwesome
(Login WickedAwesome)

Re: ELPHABA

September 17 2007, 9:26 PM 

That is so awesome! How long did it take you to learn all the lines and songs?

I'm too young to play that role but in a couple of years I would love too. What's the youngest they usually go for?

.:*Flying High, Defying Gravity*:.

Respond to this message   
Brie Leazer
(Login thetrueelphabaofmemphis)

AGE?

September 18 2007, 9:39 PM 

Well, They usually look for some one who looks about the age of atleast 17. Which is how old i am. But, I look older than i am so I'm ot quite sure how to answer that question. It didn't take me to long to learn all the lines cause i'm pretty good at memorizing things. The songs i(thought) i already knew but, i guess i was wrong because when the vocal director intruscted me he had to correct more than once on the music cause i had been doing it wrong all along.LOL Anyway so yeah. Well hope this helped you and keep on DEFYING GRAVITY!! bye!

!~!Your Elphaba!~!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Oz!  
Find more forums on MusicalsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Official Wicked Site