Message Board
- Please feel free to leave your comments here

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Kit

April 23 2004 at 4:23 PM
Andy  (no login)
from IP address 131.251.0.11

If anyone has any club kit at all (shirts, sticks anything) can you please let me know (either give me a bell or an e-mail) cos we need to sort it all out for the beginning of next season. Can you please also let anyone else you see who hasn't go the e-mail know so we know where we stand with it over summer

Cheers
Andy

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
annie
(no login)

Re: Kit

April 27 2004, 2:58 AM 

Hey Andy. Ive still got the goalie kit.

Respond to this message   
Theodore
(no login)

I have them.......they are mine.

April 27 2004, 3:15 PM 

I have all the socks. If you think you're taking them away from me now, buddy, you'd be wrong.

Respond to this message   
Anna
(no login)

got loads

April 27 2004, 4:08 PM 

Hey Andy...I've got loads!

Shirts - everyone on this year's mixed photo has got a new mixed shirt: thats Aneela, Celine, Luke, Sean, Dan, Ian, Uggy, and I can't honestly remember who else. Plus a few others have them too, the regular kinda players. Also I have a box full of old assorted shirts, they're all a bit minging tho.

I have 4 wooden ladies sticks at my house, also Kara's goalie kit. I'll try and get in touch with Charlie to come get it in her car.

Respond to this message   
Kara
(no login)

Re: got loads

April 28 2004, 3:03 AM 

If someone could keep the goalie stuff till i move into my house in sept that would be great!!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on LacrosseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Cardiff University Lcrosse Squad
website analysis software