Junior's Message Board

Submit Your Photos
View the Gallery

Airgun Chat 8PM EST every evening

Send your gun and hunting pics to:
info@airgunhunters.com

Airgun Hunters Site

Forum Rules
How to post pictures on the message board!!!!

Forum Rules

by (Login msasso)
Forum Owner

1. Think of the question before you ask it
There is a good search function on the site that allows you to search all the info in the forum and there is a lot. Answering the same questions over and over gets to us a bit and wears us out. This forum is a resource for all levels of shooter so all questions are welcome but try to use the search function because you will probably find out what you want even faster than waiting for a reply.

2.Grammar
If you expect someone to take the time to answer your question, please take the time to make sure it is written so others can understand it

3. Arguments
Keep arguments at the discussion level and do not escalate them. Name calling and crap slinging add no value

4. Be respectful
A forum allows all memebers to contribute and communicate equally but you still need to show respect for experience and patience.

5.Legality maturity and Insanity
Do not post anything about shooting illegal species, poaching, being disrespectful of your quarry or just ridicoulous stuff like shooting deer with a BB gun. It's a waste of time for everyone and if a Tree hugger looks at the site they will not realize that the person who made the post is a kid or just joking. It's an adult sport and boys don't get guns unless their fathers think they can handle it. If you are not sure of your local laws we'll point you to resources.

6. Kids, boys and youngins
In many ways I created this forum for you. It is a manifistation of all the things that were not available to me when I was young and was looking for information about hunting. I've tried very hard to offer assistance to young suburban hunters everywhere. All I ask is that you think of this forum as a hunting camp that your Grandfather has brought you to. Listen, learn and ask questions and add value when you can but try not to bounce of the walls.

I am really glad to have everyone on the forum and I will be getting back to writing, posting and shooting video for the site. Thanks to all for your cooperation.

Matt Sasso

http://www.airgunhunters.com
This is your site. Make it great!

Airgin hunters Message board
http://www.network54.com/Forum/278708

This message has been edited by msasso from IP address 69.113.204.200 on Dec 30, 2005 10:58 AM
This message has been edited by msasso from IP address 69.113.204.200 on Dec 28, 2005 12:05 PM

Posted on Dec 28, 2005, 10:43 AM
from IP address 69.113.204.200

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
pest control in new york, air gun hunting, air gun hunting pictures, air gun hunting starlings, air gun hunting squirrels, air gun hunting pigeons, air gun hunting rabbits, racoons, airgun hunter, airgun silent pellet trap, crossman air gun, crosman airgun, beeman airgun, rws air gun, chinese airgun, american air gun, air force airgun, air arizona gun,air gun review , american air gun,air gun pellets , air gun target ,walther air gun ,air soft pellet gun,air gun scope, air cooled gun machine ,air force air gun, cheap air soft gun, air bb gun ,chinese air gun , used air gun, air nail gun, air pellet gun , air canada gun , air gun pyramid , air gun rifle, benjamin air gun, air gun sale , air gun accessory , bsa air gun, air gun com , diana air gun , fx air gun , air staple gun , air gun pistol , air blow gun, air gun part , sheridan air gun, air gun silencer, automatic air gun , marksman air gun , air gun magazine , competition air gun , air gun sale soft, air gun co2 , air gun store , tech force air gun , hot air gun , eletric air soft gun , air cobra gun, air gun mods , airgun varmint control