Return to Index  

gig Sat nite

August 18 2007 at 11:32 AM
Anonymous  (Login hardbopper)
from IP address

Response to You would need to do that.

The Bass amp has a 1/4 jack labeled "bi-amp out". Not sure exactly what this means, and I didn't have time or a spare cable to experiment. I mwill get to the bottom of this. Job went well though.

 Respond to this message