Return to Index  


August 17 2008 at 4:11 PM
Jim Sams  (no login)
from IP address

Response to Does the amp have a Deluxe-style output transformer?

I think it is something like a Vibroluxe transformer....
I'll look and see if I can read the manufacturer and part number....

 Respond to this message