Return to Index  

Fucking hell yes someone is here... @ Ben

October 8 2010 at 6:21 AM

buddymac  (Login rancherohell)
from IP address 58.8.112.208

Response to I got a freaking Univox!

I'm Ok Tom for a washed up swashbuckling rock and roller wink.gif

I didn't know that Univox made apms. It's putty in your hands if you know what I mean.

The first guitar I ever owned was a 62' Gibson Melody Maker... I then bought a Univox double humbucker from a kid around the corner for 40 bucks. I took the bridge pick up from it and had a woodworker route the single pole Gibson route for the Univox humbucker. Call me a **** sucking SOB for chopping up a Melody Maker but the sound that it kicked through my Vox Scorpion at the time was like ummm Led Zep 1. So no regrets there.

I've found Fernandes Telecasters at the border to Cambodia for under a hundred US. I remember what Billy Gibbons said... (paraphrase) "If it's got two humbuckers and is a hundred bucks or less, buy it".

Presently I'm listening to Humble Pie and thinking that they were the precursors to AC/DC. Anyone have an opinion on that opinion?

Forget about the check we'll get hell to pay.

This message has been edited by rancherohell from IP address 58.8.112.208 on Oct 8, 2010 7:14 AM
This message has been edited by rancherohell from IP address 58.8.112.208 on Oct 8, 2010 7:00 AM
This message has been edited by rancherohell from IP address 58.8.112.208 on Oct 8, 2010 6:52 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses