Chainsaw

by Dietmar Kremer

The title says it all. Chainsaw with Jetpack and a second medic marine for backup.
Actually, whenever I have played Inc. I found another weapon great. First time I hated the flamethrowers because I couldn't handle them. Now it seems I cannot have enough of them. In the beginning my favorite was the minethrower, but it slows you down too much. The RFG looks cool, but for some reasons, my soldiers play better with the double fire (although it's range is supposed to be shorter). Is there anyone who loves the Multiple Target Destroyer, Plasma Gun or Enhanced Laser? Never liked the first two weapons. Can't solve "Wilderness Miss" without Enh. Laser, but it is so unbalanced. You basically must sve before you use it in 2nd mode or risk selfdestruction and complete failure.
I'd rather have it that you can safely use this weapon once, but have to wait until it completely cools off before using again (3 turns).
Suggestions for new weapons?
Bring them on...
D.

Posted on Sep 7, 1999, 11:31 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. Guns, Guns, Guns. Russell, Sep 8, 1999

Find more forums on StrategyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement