Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re:send me your heroes, etc

• Posted Aug 22, 1999 2:10 PM

How do we get this site really popular? Well, it beats me, but I'm trying. My only solution at the moment is to do regular updates in an attempt to get people to add this site to their list of places to regularly visit. My spare time is very limited so if anyone can help out, in the form of contributions or ideas, I would be very grateful.

Yeah, chainsaws are great weapons if you get your tactics right! One of my favourite deathmatch tactics is to equip one marine with a chainsaw and jetpack and another marine with a high energy laser. The laser is used to paralyse an enemy unit while the chainsaw guy lands next to that unit. The next turn the enemy unit is sushi!

Ideas for a sequel? I'm going to start a new section on this site for just such ideas. Okay, the chances of an Inc sequel are almost non-existent, but it doesn't hurt to talk about it. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions please email them top me (or post them here) and I will include them when the section is up and running. Obviously I will full credit to the author of any ideas sent to me. Come on people, lets have
      some involvement here! Please?

-Russell
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Find more forums on StrategyCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement