THiS iSH FOR ALL yOU HATERS!!! yAH STANK iSHT AiNT WANTED HERRE!!!

Next Topic >>RETURN TO iNDEX!!!  

Maufanga WHORES and HOES and SLUTS.........

February 21 2004 at 4:17 PM
  (no login)

Fuck all you Maufanga people and the all the people that represent maufanga!!! I agree with most people that maufanga girls are slut!!!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login pepe39)
Forum Owner

Say Whaaa???/ ( Owner)

February 21 2004, 4:23 PM 

HeLLo ya Matha Fucka!!! Wat da heOo is yo' probLemuzZ,HUH? Who tha phucc refused 2 give you @$$ dat made you hate us MAUFANGA BEAUTYzZ??? Fo' yo info unLyke UTA trampzZ we aint no SLUTzZ aiight!!! SoO nxt tyme you got a ProbLemuzZ wit a MAUFANGA gurL.. Juss take it 2 a MAUFANGA BROTHA and watch him handLe his BizZ.. AIIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   

(no login)

DANG @ DAT STOoPID HATER!!!

February 21 2004, 8:52 PM 

SHUCKz U IMmATURE HATER U!!!

LIKE "BROWN EYEz" STATED whoZ dah gurl dat REJECTED yo gorRilLa loOkin self??? LOL!! OoPz HOPE I DIDNT POP ONE OF YO' VEINz...

AND U SAY DAT MAUFANGA GOT ALL EM DIRTY GURLz, BUdDY PLz REALIzE DAT ERrY VILLAGE IN "TONGA" GOT EM DIRTY GIRLz SO BEFOE U WANnA "TRY" n STATE SOMETHIN "ORIGINAL" THINK DAT MAYB DAH VILLAGE U COME FROM HAS DEM "WHOREz,HOEz,SLUTz"...HUSH COz U JUsS MADE URSELF A HYPOCRITE!!!

PEACE n RESPEcC....

Respond to this message   

(Login pepe39)
Forum Owner

you teLL em'.......

February 21 2004, 9:12 PM 

Yea, Maufanga Stunner is sayin' tha truth!!!! I apologized fo' cussin earLier but I waz sOo mad... But n*ewayzZ aint no need fo hatin'.... wEoO byE mUCH LovE!

Respond to this message   
T@'@HiN3_FuNGa_42
(no login)

HATERz......

March 4 2004, 3:23 PM 

i tell u 'bout dem HATERz dats ALWAYS quikk to HATE on us MA'UFANGA femalez.... to tell u the truth all dem niggaz is mad kuzz we don't waste our time on dey durty asses! anywho DON'T HATE ON US it ain't our fault WE'RE BEAUTIFUL....

to #1 HATER... it ain't watt U HEARD 'bout us MA'UFANGA rydahz, it's watt U KNOW 'bout us....
therefore you don't know shit juss shut dah phukk up and keep yo komments to yo gawt damn self!!!

much LUV,
TA'AHINE_FUNGA_42
reppin it MA'UFANGA STYLE....
WUTT IT DO????

Respond to this message   

(no login)

hey has anyone seen anateisa takafua????????

August 1 2004, 11:01 PM 

hey all you people just wondering have you guys seen anateisa takafua.... well if u have tell her her cousin is lookin for her .... ofa lahi atu mele

Respond to this message   
tilakila
(no login)

you talking that skanky ass bitch......

September 3 2004, 9:58 AM 

oh hell no i knoe you aint asking for ana who also goes by pepe.. damm havent seen this skank in ages.. shoot, which corner is she hoeing herself at these days.. my goodness.. lord help me please.. hahaha.. pepe if you read this your a whore! ! bitch stole my man! ! fuck you and maufanga! !

Respond to this message   
NO NEeD TO BE LYKE DAT!!!
(no login)

O COME ON "TILAKILA"

September 3 2004, 3:57 PM 

oOkKaAyY...thanku for ur kiDdie post!!!

do you not have any decency to write a respectful post without the swearing and all??? ummmmmm NUP u dont aye...

if diSs is all about a guy...LOSER gueSs wut???
GET OVER IT!!!

diSs forum aint for ur crying boOty to make aCcusationz juSs becoz u couldnt CONTROL ur manZ eyeZ and "love down below" LOL!!!

come on TILAKILA...no neEd to be lyke dat!!!

Respond to this message   
PEPE
(no login)

THANK YOU......

September 7 2004, 9:01 AM 

TO THE PERSON WHO POSTED ABOVE ME.. I JUSS WANNA THANK YOU FOR BEING THA MATURE ONE N TRYIN TO SET A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR US!

Respond to this message   
fUgA fORtY tWO kEiGE...........
(no login)

pEPe?!?!

January 18 2008, 11:04 AM 

hEY kUH, wAdDiT dO?! i jUS fOUNd diS siTE bY wAy Of bROWsIn! lMFAO! bUtChYA, hOW dA hElEpElU pIkopiKO aRE yOU dOIN? hoPE AlLz gOOd oN yo bLoCk... i sEE dAT yOU hAd sOME fAN mEmbERz tHERE!! LMFAO! hANdO yO bIzZ kUh... AnyhOOdiEz, jUsS waNtED tO pOp iN ANd lET AlL yO "PRECIOUS FANz" kNOw dAT MAUFANGA/FUNGA42 iS wHERE iTz AT!! ANd "NO" wE ArE nOt "HOES,SLUTS...eTC.." wE ArE hUMAn bEiNGz... sO bE cAREfUl wHAt yALLZ bE SpiTtIN, cOZ sOmEwHErE OUt tHERE, yoUR SiStER bE dOiN eXACtlY wHaT yoUR AcCuSiNG!! sO tHANx fOR yOUR 2 cENTS, bUT heRE **hANDz 'EM dA pENNiEz** tAkE iT ANd pUT it tOWARdS yoUR fUtUrE aND nExT tiME i sEE yoUR SiStER/mOtHER On dA sTREEt "HOEIN' AROUND" i'lL bE sUrE TO tElL dEM tHAT yoUR tHEiR NUMBER ONE FAN!! sO jUSt rEMEmbER, tHiS iS A "MAUFANGA FORUM", yoU gOT A pROBlEM, gO tO AnOtHER fORUM... wE'RE AlL POLYNESIANS, nO nEEd tO gO AFtER EAcH OtHER... sO tHEREfORE mY fElLOW fRiEND.. plEASE dONt AcCUsE tHOsE wHO StiLL hAvE tHEiR INNOCENCE a hOE... iTS sO..... CHILDISH!

THANK YOU!
fUgA fORtY tWO kEiGE..

PS
IF YOU WANNA KNOW WHO I AM, COME TO NAPILI, MAUI, HAWAII... I SHO YOU "ALOHA"

Respond to this message   

(no login)

hey pepe toku ae kapekape oku kovi ia!!!!!!!!!!

August 1 2004, 11:11 PM 

e pepe toku hoo faa kapekape.... loi pe au ia.... hey cuz was up well im bored... have u met a grl name pepe.... well tell me i u have cuz im trying to get to her... it has been ten years since ive talked to her... tala mai .. pe ko fe ae feituu oku ai a pepe..... ofa atu mfakahua

Respond to this message   

(no login)

The Secrets of the Patele

February 21 2004, 5:46 PM 

Its not a surprise that they are what they are.They found the American Pateles diong kids and all but what about those half-Tongan and half-Palagi in those PATELE areas..like Ma'ofanga..Mu'a..Kolovai even Ha'ato'u,Ha'apai they were not even related to a Palangi for generations and boom!they have some hafekasi while the PATELES are hiding and wait for the next kofesio victims.WHEEEEEEEEEEEW!

Respond to this message   
Manukia
(no login)

Re: Maufanga WHORES and HOES and SLUTS.........

February 23 2004, 2:52 PM 

fuck that shit, it all about the vao. You guys could come down to my village and eat some puaka or hoosi.

Respond to this message   
stOoOpid
(no login)

Uta, Wat?

February 25 2004, 6:14 PM 

Okay, Wat exactLy are you taLkin' bout??? VaO, Wat??? Are you sayiN you Kai VaO or you noFo VaO?LOLz

Respond to this message   
loyal lady
(no login)

4 da maufanga hatorzzzzz..latorzzz 2 dat!!!!

February 25 2004, 9:50 PM 

EXCUSE ME HATOR 4 YOUR INFO MATION IF U HAVENT GOT ANYTHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY IT AT ALL COZ ALL U BE DOING IS DAMAGE TO YOURSELF, MAN WAT EVA HAPPENED TO DA LOVE? MAN THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MAU'FANGA, ITS JUST DA DIRT IN UR HEART MAN TALKING SHIT ABOUT DA GIRLS N DAT OSI PE OKU KE TOE KOVI ANGE KOE..MAN GET OUT OF DA DARK SIDE ITS A NEW YEAR N MAN YOU THINK IM LAME WITH TELLING WAT U NEED TO KNOW WELL U GOT ANOTHER THING COMING...AT LEAST WE GOT A PLACE THAT GIVES US PRIDE N HAPPINESS SO WERE DA FUCK DO U COME OUT FROM STINK ASS DIRTY HEARTED USI, KEEP IT CLEAN WEN U HEAR DA PLACE OF PRIDE N DIGNITY PLAY IT SAFE MY FRIEND!! LOVING U ALWAYS LOYAL LADY XOXO

Respond to this message   
Passer By
(no login)

Tru Dat Tru Dat...................

February 26 2004, 9:18 AM 

You teLL em gurL.. He aint shyte to B taLkin Lyke dat 2 MAUFANGA... Buh Bye and take KurrzZ!

Respond to this message   
un seen
(no login)

galz are talking, dey talk about my booty 2....

February 29 2004, 5:47 PM 

well first of all, let me educate you on this topic BIARCH!!!!!! well maufanga is wea all the fine ass honey tongan gal's come from so y don't you take this bullshit messg and shove it up your ass cos nobody want's to listen to you lil kota repping your shit on this page. Don't hate!!! man i know you talking all biz as if you've got whiz girl i dammn bet you i wont even find a maopoopo place in u'r house to suit your mouth.

Respond to this message   
maufanga child!!!
(no login)

March 1 2004, 11:35 PM 

DON'T HATE ON MAUFANGA GIRLS JUST BECAUSE WE CAN GET MEN OR SHALL I SAY "CAN GET YOUR MAN"..
BESIDES I'D RATHER GET MEN THEN LOOK LIKE A "MAN"...
"DON'T HATE THE PLAYER ...HATE YOUR PARENTS"!!!!!

Respond to this message   
maufengehater
(no login)

fanga usi teetee

March 2 2004, 6:29 PM 

fanga tapali. oka ikai ke mau sii loto kovi mautolu ia hoomou nofo kolo mo hoo mou talavou. fanga lemu elo pehe ee moutolu ia ko maufanga pe talavou? hehe tali leva ai keu kata.. please tell me you guys are joking? I know that us uta girls are prettier, shit maufanga has some ugly looking bitches. and they are big time hoes.if you guys notice all your guys teenage girls are pregnant or married. way to go maufanga.hehehehe

Respond to this message   

(no login)

SHoOT...FORrEALz HATER??...LOL!!

March 2 2004, 9:38 PM 

SANK U VELI MUCH FOE UR "STALKIN" MAUFANGA GURLz...IM SOrRY U AND UR "UTA" CREW GOT NOTHIN BEtTA TO DO THAN DO A LIL DRIVE BY OR SHUD I SAY "WALK BY" THRU MAUFANGA...DANGgG U STOoPID HATER U!!!...
U THINK WE GON' FALL FOR UR UNnECcEsSARY DRAMA?? SHUCKz NIGgA U SHOULD B PRAYIN TO GOD DAT "MAYB" ONE DAY HE'L MAKE U HECKA BOoTYFOoL SO UR BABIEz CAN HAVE DAT "UTA" FLAVA!!! OoPz, TELL ME I DIDNT POP ONE OF UR PIMPLEz...HEHEHE
U AINT DOIN NUTHIN FOE URSELF ROLLIN UP N HUrR WITH UR UNWANTED LOoSE CHANGE WEN U CUD B USIN DAT TO BUY UR FAMBAMmY SOAP!!!...

IF U GOT A PROBLEM DEN DEAL WIT IT...COz ITz FUNnY SITtIN HUrR READIN UR KOTA HATERATION STATEMENTz!!!

IT REALLY MUsS SUcC TO BE U BIARCH!!!!
P.S...I STILL GOT LUfF FOE U...HAHAHA

PEACE n RESPEcC

Respond to this message   
maufengehater
(no login)

fuck you bitch..

March 2 2004, 11:09 PM 

fuck you you fuckeon bitch, youre probably one them stank ass hoes.hahahaha..fuck you and maufanga and fuck everybody that reps maufanga, save youreself from drama and stop representing them you fuck face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
maufanga like whaaaa
(no login)

Hahaha!

March 2 2004, 11:27 PM 

Mann!!! you are one "angry" person..i guess the missionary's never made it over there to the bush??? Well even if they did you probably chopped them up and had a nice meal..Hey relax before you hurt yourself and your profanity only adds in to the humor of a pathetic lunatic you are!!! Hoiiiii relax your eye balls before the vains pops and you scare off the only male left that hasn't ecaped to maufanga! hahaha

Respond to this message   
TA'AHINE_FUNGA_42
(no login)

why so much HATE????

March 4 2004, 3:40 PM 

damn i swear dis FORUM was made for us MA'UFANGA rydahs to kome on here and represent! if U have a PROBLEM wit OUR city'z forum... den how 'bout U go and make yo own damn FORUM reppin yo damn CITY!!!!

and if MA'UFANGAz teenagerz are pregnant or married watt dat gotta do wit yo FUNKY ass? juss take kare of yo own koochie and make sure yo stank ass don't get pregnant or married!!! don't take dis to dah ASS and get all BUTTHURT.... juss lettin U know....

much LOVE,
SiATeVoLO'z PHyNeSt....
....MA'UFANGA STYLE....
????WUTT IT DO????

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Reply to the Ta'ahine_Funga_42

April 7 2004, 5:11 PM 

Hey

You know you've got that one right about the pregnancy rates in Ma'ufanga...Everyone just have to just lookout for themselves he 'oku hange koe lau, 'E nifi eni kae nafa e!...Who knows??

I'd like to thank you gal of the funga 42, for stating that particular for all of us Ma'ufanga ppl to damn well know...it's their own bloody busines!!!!

Cheers!!!!

And stop ngutulau kae talanoa ki ha me'a 'oku 'aonga!

Respond to this message   

(no login)

HAHAHA…I “DID” POP ONE OF YO PIMPLEz!! LOL!!

March 3 2004, 8:22 PM 

LAUGHz MY AsS OFF IN HUrR!! ALONG WIT DAH OTHER MAUFANGA REPRESENTATIVEz….
MY GOLLY GOSH U DIRTY HATER U!! HEHEHE UNLYKE U, WE CONTROL OUR ANGER n RETALIATE WITH “ADVICE” SO U CAN HELP URSELF BECUM A WORTHY PERSON TO ENTER HEAVEN!! LOL…
WOW IM A SLUT AND A HOE? SINCE WEN? DID U CATCH ME FUCKIN ONE OF UR BROTHERz/UNCLEz/COUSINz? LAUGHz MY BROWN AsS OfF!! GURLY NAME ONE GUY DAT I “SUPpOSEDLY” FUCKED COz FROM MY OWN CONCLUSION IM STILL A "VIRGIN" U DUMB AsS TROLL-LOoKIN BIARCH!! LOL!!
HOW BOUT U HoOK UP A FORUM FOE UR “UTA” REPz N STOP AdDIN UR “UNECcESsARY” ROLLz INTO MAUFANGAz FORUM…

I STILL LUFf U HATER…N ImMA PRAY FOE U TONITE!….LOL!!
PEACE n RESPEcC

Respond to this message   
(no login)

you dummass's

April 28 2005, 9:45 AM 

fuck all you maufanga haters

Respond to this message   
peka
(no login)

pekalu

April 28 2005, 11:35 AM 

lemu koe! tuku ho`o fie taukei...

Respond to this message   
maufanga like whaaa a.k.a MAUFANGA GIRL!
(no login)

HAHA!

March 2 2004, 11:45 PM 

To the "hater in this website" i feel soooo sorry for you...why? because you have nothing better to do then to spread your hateful and unwanted comments..don't be loto kovi just because maufanga people are more advanced and clever then you "jungle people"... if you wanted to hate go and make up your own website so you can hate on it all you want..
Oh yeah!!! don't forget to read my little responses to your other comments..
You have a beautiful day;)
see ya tomolo

Respond to this message   

(no login)

wat tha fuck

December 1 2004, 3:29 PM 

look here girl NO AFFENCE BUT I HAVE TO SAY U MAUFANGA
POPLE THINK UR rich cunts but ur not u fuken dogs ok and if u think dat maufanga is da only village dat can rip all the other villages in half i dont think so.......so dont say that ur village is advanced den the otha villages coz im related to all u maufanga people and i know alot of maufanga people that i know that say dat to me and i rip them in half ill drop any cunt from maufanga dat says dat to me....NO VILLAGE IS BETTER THEY ARE ALL DA SAME....

Respond to this message   
KINKERZ
(no login)

FUCK YOU RIGHT BACC

December 3 2004, 8:52 AM 

GET A LYFE BYTCHE!!!!

Respond to this message   

(no login)

fanga usi teetee

March 12 2004, 8:19 PM 

excuse me who said that da bush girl were prettier..hehehehee ur very funny...look closely at da mirror gurl coz wen us maufanga gurls (city gurls) looked at u's ugly bitches we felt like goin 4 a shyt and bush girls like u need a extreme makeova

Respond to this message   
PRIYA
(no login)

KAAIKOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 24 2004, 5:41 AM 

HEY YOU PITCH WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO TALK ABOUT THE MA'UFANGA GIRLS YOU KNOW WHAT THE MAUFANGA GIRLS ARE THEY ARE WAY BETTER THAN YOU PEOPLE FROM THE BUSH. AND LET ME TELL YOU THIS THE MAUFANGA PEOPLE ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS AND STOP THE JEALOUS AND GET A FREAKIN' LIFE!! UNDERSTAND THAT PITCHES!!!SEE YA LATER

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Malie eeee

August 18 2005, 11:19 PM 

hey pitch dont you dare say that to the maufanga girls coz thats why they are pregnant and getting married so soon because their vagina is clean and needed not like ya allzz from uta area so dirty like shit so mind your own business and get a life......
laterzzz

Respond to this message   
maufengehater
(no login)

fanga usi teetee

March 2 2004, 6:32 PM 

fanga tapali. oka ikai ke mau sii loto kovi mautolu ia hoomou nofo kolo mo hoo mou talavou. fanga lemu elo pehe ee moutolu ia ko maufanga pe talavou? hehe tali leva ai keu kata.. please tell me you guys are joking? I know that us uta girls are prettier, shit maufanga has some ugly looking bitches. and they are big time hoes.if you guys notice all your guys teenage girls are pregnant or married. way to go maufanga.hehehehe

Respond to this message   
maufanga like whaaaa
(no login)

hehe

March 2 2004, 11:17 PM 

Now is all that profanity really necessary!!! UTA??? what's that??? isn't that the jungle..hey don't be mad at maufanga girls for not knowing that there are existence in UTA besides garillas... I mean isn't that what that movie "Garillas in the mist" based on, Uta girls???
don't be mad at US we weren't the ones that had you!!!
don't hate the players, hate your parents..HA!

Respond to this message   
maufengehater
(no login)

USI ELO.........

March 3 2004, 7:43 AM 

For the tenth time I dont how good you guys look and where you are from. regardless of all that you guys are HOEs. you fuckeon dick suckin ass lickin fuck faces!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

fa'nga NAMU'HOHONGO, o'ua te mo'u toe lea mai ki'he kolo koe ae kau "MA'ALAHI"(he,he,he}

March 3 2004, 4:19 PM 

KO'E HA ME'A OKU MOU SI'I LOTO MAMAH'I AI.JUST CUZ WERE SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL,AND SMART,DONT MEAN 4 U GUYS 2 HATE ON US,BUT GO AHEAD AND KEEP HATI'N CUZ I GUESS U GUYS R JUST MAD THAT GUY'S LOVE US AND NO 1 CAN STOP THAT.KO IA PE KI HE TAU FANGA FANS.(he,he,he)

Respond to this message   

(no login)

POoR HATER....

March 3 2004, 8:38 PM 

LMAO @ U...THANKz FOE KEePIN UP DAH COUNT ON HOW MANY POSTz U'VE STATED UP N HUrR...SHOWz DIsS FORUM IS UR TOP PRIORITY N UR LYFE!!!
DOESNT UR TOILET BOWL NEeD A LIL SCRUB?
DOESNT UR DISHEz NEeD A LIL SPARKLING?
YO AsSWIPE KEePz REPEATIN DAH SAME SHIzNIT GURLY...I MEAN I HAVE TO ADMIT, IM SIcC OF HEARIN DAH SAME BIzNIT OVA n OVA AGAIN...
IM SOrRY FOE BEIN DAH "SLUT,HOE,DICK SUCKIN" PERSON U "CLAIM" ALL US MAUFANGA GURLz TO BE (EVEN THO IM A VIRGIN)...
GURLY U'VE STATED UR POINT AND ITz THE SAME POINT ON HOW MANY POSTz SO IF U GOT SOMETHIN NEW TO SHARE THEN LET IT BE...BUT IF NOT...DEAL WIT IT COz U JUsS LETtIN US HAVE OUR FUN WICH "WE" NOE IS PIsSIN DAH SHIzZ OUT OF U!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE...

IMmA PRAY EXTRA HARD FOE U TONITE...LOLz
N I STILL LUfF U...HAHAHA

PEACE n RESPEcC

Respond to this message   
maufanga liike whaaaa a.k.a MAUFANGA GIRL
(no login)

LOL@dis girl

March 3 2004, 11:32 PM 

OHHHH HOW I PITTY YOU..YOU SAD SAD LITTLE GIRL WITH YOUR IMMATURE AND JUVENILE COMMENTS..OH HOW YOU MAKE ME LAUGH(THROW HEAD BACK AND LAUGHING@YOUR DUMB COMMENTS)I DON'T HATE YOU INFACT I ACTUALLY FEEL SOOOO SORRY FOR YOU..
SOOOO IS "FUCKEON DICK SUCKIN ASS LICKIN FUCK FACES", THE THE NAMES YOUR MOTHER AND HER SISTERS ARE KNOWN FOR IN YOU BUSHY NECK OF THE WOODS???
HEY DON'T GET MAD I'M ONLY QUOTING YOU.
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY AND SAY HI TO YOUR BROTHERS FOR ME! WINKS... OH YEAH MAKE SURE TO ANNOUNCE THAT ONE OF THEM LOST A SHOE IN MY BACKYARD WHILE RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DOG AFTER BEING CAUGHT VAIFA'O OUTSIDE MAH WINDOW!LMAOOOOOOO

Respond to this message   
maufanga like whaaaa a.k.a MAUFANGA GIRL
(no login)

LOL

March 3 2004, 11:42 PM 

your comments are too funny to take seriously but then again what do we EXPECT from a BUSHNAK!!!! DAMN GARILLAS OF THE MIST. TAKE CARE AND DON'T DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK YOU HEAR;]

Respond to this message   
maufengehater
(no login)

fanga usi teetee

March 2 2004, 6:33 PM 

Respond to this message   

(Login pepe39)
Forum Owner

kataki atu pe emau sii fktupu veri pokua atu ka koe..........

March 3 2004, 9:42 PM 

On behaLf of everyone in herre(MAUFANGA REPz) And tha rest of MAUFANGA I would Lyke to apoLogize 2 MaufengeHater, Sorri fo LoOkin piutifuLu sorri fo takin yo MAnzZ and sorri fo bein betta than you.....LoLzZ..... HiLa ka Maufanga Stunner......We truLy apoLogize 4rm tha bottom of our fo'i mafu tefua... And we hope we can reapir your toLiness and your taimi vaveness... HopefuLLy we can treat you 2 an appointment wit Mapa PuLoka((Tha nutt house doctor in Tonga)) sOo he can checc yo fo'i uto ta'e aonga.... Or mayB us Maufanga gurLzZ can get 2getha and give you and two of your most ugLiest frenzZ a makeova and mayB a tip or 2 on bein' BEAUTIFUL....LoLzZ.... Koia pe kii speech... Ofa atu ka koe MaufengeHater.. Pea mou kataki mua kakai maufanga tokoni mai hono Lotu'i ae faahinga pehe ni hange ko MaufengeHater!!!!

Respond to this message   

(Login mz85-42)

KoE hAa?

October 19 2009, 6:01 PM 

HAHAHA!..dis shit craks me up lol..u sayin us 42 gurls r sluts..pregnant..married?..u fuhkkn dumbass go 2 tonga nearly all d girls r.! biitch.!ESP the gurls 4rm d BUSH fuhkkin d guys in KOLO koz they nofo afi'i in 'uta n they jus wnna kum 2 KOLO..lol soo they the SLUTS.! and we dont fiink we are the onli talavou gurls in tonga.. WE cant help itt if 42 can FLAUNT ourselves .lol u jus madd koz its either a 42 broke ya heart,oa ur FUHKKn ancestors couldnt afford to LIVE their blakk assEs in 42..!...SOOO IMA SAY IT LOUD N FUHKKN PROUND..!

IM PROUD 2 BE FROM MA'UFANGA 42.! KOE HA???? fuhK da haterz!
gotta problem?...

Respond to this message   
Don'T HaTe!!!
(no login)

March 4 2004, 5:30 PM 

Juss cos your daddy and momma is from the bush bush

Respond to this message   
toke
(no login)

toke me

March 7 2004, 4:09 PM 

is dat y ur mumma`z from MA`UFANGA

Respond to this message   
MAUFANGA STUnNER
(no login)

CUM AGAIN WIT DAT???

March 7 2004, 6:38 PM 

RELLY...LIKE MY TITLE SAYz "TOKE" COME AGEN WIT DAT LIL STATEMENT COz IM ABIT CONFUSED ON DAT ONE!!...HMmMmM...

PEACE n RESPEcC

Respond to this message   
toke
(no login)

wanna toke

March 8 2004, 3:00 PM 

str8 outta ma`ufanga up`n hea muthafuckers. All u fagats who dont like our lil` fuckin` "BEAUTIFUL" village can suk on dis toke. how` bout u smoke a joint n` don`t fuk wit us HALATUKUTONGA donz.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

aWwWwW...I LYKE...I LYKE ALOT!!!

March 8 2004, 4:46 PM 

SHOoT TOKE...THUMBz UP FOE U!!!...TELLIN DEM MAUFANGA RAgGATY HATERz DAH REAL DEAL!!!...ITz BEeN A WHILE SINCE DEM LOSER HATERz HAVE RETALIATED!! HmMmM??? I WONDER WHY?? LOoKIN UP THUrR DICTIONARIEz FOE NEW SLANG TO HIT US BAcC WIT? LMAOoOoO...SHUCKz DONT EVA!!!

PEACE n RESPEcC YALL...

Respond to this message   

(no login)

true

April 23 2004, 12:03 PM 

u know it true they are what u call them but swearing at them just makes u the same like them ther's no difference.

Respond to this message   
quick
(no login)

yo mama never tought you?

May 26 2004, 2:25 AM 

TO SHUT YOUR TRASH AND AND NERVER JUDGE YOUR SISTER?

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Thanks Mite

June 4 2004, 2:23 AM 

i think its only your sister is like that not the ma'ufanga girls,,,am i right???

Respond to this message   
maufanga_princess
(no login)

doggin all da haters on my family

June 11 2004, 12:20 PM 

Dear haters to all that are hatin on my fams keep your mouth shut aiight cuz yall will neva be at our levels cuz we are beautiful. Dont hate cuz yo mama made you ugly. we is gorgeuos and dont hate us cuz we know it.
later haters

Respond to this message   

(no login)

your mama

August 28 2004, 11:15 AM 

Your mama is a slut and your sister and grandma biiiiiiiiitchhhh. Dont hate cuz we beautiful bitch

Respond to this message   

(no login)

your mama

August 28 2004, 11:16 AM 

Your mama is a slut and your sister and grandma biiiiiiiiitchhhh. Dont hate cuz we beautiful bitch

Respond to this message   
pako
(no login)

ma'ufanga whoers

October 23 2004, 7:03 PM 

well i wouldn't sayma'ufanga whores...cause not all is like that...but thats for nothing to do but ve'e floshore pe mo kau vakameili ...i know a big whore that is married to the ngalukilo dude...but hes roots name is from us the FANGA 'I HE SI....her first was my cuz..and then my friend haamoa and then the other tongan dude..and then on to another tongan dude...and then tapuni kapa ava leva...my other cuz o au ki he today....okay..
but wish them the best...i believe she brained wash him....malie ELIZABESI 'O E 'ANGA'ANGA O MA'UFNAGA......

EX...MA'UFANGA.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

WHOERS? UR STRAIT WRONG

October 24 2004, 1:39 AM 

EVERY VILLAGE HAS HOES,SLUTS,HOARS ETC WUTEVA U FUNnAH NAME THEM...

ITz KOoL DAT U FUNnAH BLAST OUT UR RELATIONS BUT IT WUD BE BE ALL DAT IF U CUD EXPLAIN IT PROPERLY COz ITz ABIT CONFUSING...

JUsS WANTED TO POINT SOMETHING OUT...
AND I AINT HATING

REPRESENTING MAUFANGA AND ALL THEIR GOoD AND BAD PeEPS
JAH BLEsS

Respond to this message   

(no login)

we are da badez slutz ever!

November 21 2004, 11:16 PM 

wazzup!!!! i think yor right!!!!! dat we are ma'ufanga galz are da badez slut ever!!!!! u wana know why????? because our "pusy"fuking tigt!! that's why all da guyz in tonga jst wana fuk wif maufanga galz!!!!beside we know how to do it rite! u know wer?wot i mean? is dat we fuk around co's we hav a real pusy!meawwwwww!!!but u guyz just ain't hav a real one yor jst plastic!!!!!imaooooo.....
laterzzzz much love from the maufanga's slutz!!!!!

Respond to this message   

(no login)

thank u toO dah slutz...

November 22 2004, 12:18 AM 

thank u to "SLUTS" for repPin dat maufanga has dem NASTY taAhinez toO...LMAOoOoO

and HATERS...u noe ur VILLAGE has them toO

and BEHALF of thoze dont go out and PLAY LIKE DAT...
we still COoL,CALM n COLLECTIVE and we dont neEd to do dem FREAKY FANTASIES to have FUN HAHAHA buhHh ish all gravy!!

LUVIN YALL WORLDWIDE...
love peace wit PEPEz snorin.LMAO (luvin ya PEPSTAR!)

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

YOU GOT NO BUSSINESS!!

August 29 2005, 2:52 PM 

OH NO!! U DA ONE DAT REALLY STINK.........WHY IZ U HATING FOR CAUSE U KNOW WE MAUFANGAN ARE MORE PREETYER THAN UR KAI TAE. MAN CAUSE U KNOW WE KNOW HOW TO THROW IT DOWN.....................SO DONT HATE..

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

YOU GOT NO BUSSINESS!!

August 29 2005, 2:56 PM 

OH NO!! U DA ONE DAT REALLY STINK.........WHY IZ U HATING FOR CAUSE U KNOW WE MAUFANGAN ARE MORE PREETYER THAN UR KAI TAE. MAN CAUSE U KNOW WE KNOW HOW TO THROW IT DOWN.....................SO DONT HATE..

Respond to this message   
petalz
(Login betalz)

not feeling the love!

November 14 2005, 6:21 AM 

sup sup, mah fellow maufanga lovers, just thought id drop a line and show some love for our lil village back in the islands!
and for the haters, dont u have your own village to go show some love in? dayme, seriously why waist your times! anyways just showing off mah maufanga prides! lol..
laters

Respond to this message   

(no login)

FUk DiiSz HATTiiN' ASz BiiTCH

January 13 2007, 5:34 PM 

BiiTCH YU NEEDSz T0 STOP BEiiN' A LiiL'HATER HATiiN' 0N USz MA'UFANGA PEP0Sz...BiiTCH YU JJUSz HATiiN'...MA'UFANGA PE0PLESz AiiNT N0 MUTHAFUKKEN' SLUT BiiTCH...BiiTCH FUK Y0 LiiL'HATiiN' SELF...GETCH0 WEiiGHT UP HATiiN' ASz BiiTCHESz ND GEHT A FUKKEN LyPHE ND STOP FUKKEN WiiT USz MA'UFANGASz....

Respond to this message   
hahahha
(no login)

LMFAO

January 17 2007, 6:58 PM 

RETART..UR JUST JEALOUS COZ MAUFANGA HAS GOT BEAUTY..

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Maufanga WHORES and HOES and SLUTS.........
  Next Topic >>RETURN TO iNDEX!!!  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

*WE MiSS yOU SOO MUCH GRANDPA, L♥VE yOU FOREVER N FOR ALWAyS*

♥REST iN PEACE TOMiNiKO LATU FiFiTA Ki TALASiU♥

PUTTiN iT DOWN FOR MAUFANGA AND DAH BAy AREA **6 N DEUCE QUARTERS LiKE WAT iS iT?!?!?!**