Canadian Stens (dewat)January 25 2002 at 9:05 PM
|rob love |
Response to I know that the infantry ARE the backbone of the army...
I have several available with choice of dates and even a decent selection of serial numbers. Serial numbers ran from 0L to the 12L series for a total of about 126 to 128000 produced in Canada. Supposedly there were another 5000 or so which were not serialised and put into store at the end of the war; I have what I believe to be one of these available as well. Beginning with 1944 stens in the early 11L series, all Canadian stens produced after this had the Chinese script on the mag housing, wether they went into Canadian, Chinese, or British service. The 5000 mentioned earlier were also thusly marked. Production dates ran from 1942 to 1945.
Price on a Canadian Sten mk11 with one mag (all pinned, welded and refinished) is $200 Cdn + shipping (usually about $10 and never more than $20) These are mailable only to Cdn addresses as they are Illegal in the US.
- Are you selling pinned mags seperately? (nt) - Michael Dorosh on Jan 26, 2002, 12:05 AM
- mags - rob on Jan 30, 2002, 1:28 PM
- Stens - Paul H on Jan 26, 2002, 9:39 AM
- dewat Sterling ? - Robert Dabkowski on Feb 13, 2002, 11:28 AM
- sten - Ian Hamilton on Mar 29, 2002, 8:48 PM
- Stens - Kevin Root on Feb 2, 2017, 9:29 AM