Return to Index
January 11 2005 at 11:59 PM
Ban or not to ban
So your only reason for supporting a ban on the sale of the Victoria Cross is "it must be okay, the Americans do it?"
That's pretty weak reasoning.
Respond to this message
- ken thomson on Jan 12, 2005, 12:33 AM
- Michael Johnson on Jan 12, 2005, 7:34 AM
You're still not giving a reason
- Michael Dorosh on Jan 12, 2005, 8:09 AM
- Jim Howey on Jan 12, 2005, 9:36 AM
Look at British Military Museums
- Michael Johnson on Jan 12, 2005, 10:15 AM
You hit the spot!!!!
- Ken Joyce on Jul 25, 2007, 10:57 AM
re: rationale sale of medals
- robert wilson on Jul 25, 2007, 6:14 PM
Why there is no law
- Michael Dorosh on Jul 25, 2007, 10:54 PM