PlanesApril 16 2006 at 4:28 PM
|Michael Dorosh |
Response to 1st Canadian Parachute Battallion
Okay, I'll ask a question - what type of planes did the 1 Can Para fly in on 6 Jun 1944?
And how about Varsity?
I note that Stacey shows where the sticks landed on D-Day in a map in The Victory Campaign - how many men to a stick? I suspect that would depend on the type of aircraft, yes?
- The answers to these, and many other questions... - Gary Boegel on Apr 16, 2006, 7:58 PM
- 25 miles? - Michael Dorosh on Apr 16, 2006, 9:56 PM
- 25 miles... - Gary Boegel on Apr 17, 2006, 1:25 PM
- Stacey - Michael Dorosh on Apr 17, 2006, 3:13 PM
- Albermarle Exit - alex Itenson on Apr 18, 2006, 7:16 AM