Return to Index  

Can you import inert munitions and dewat firearms into Canada from the US?

January 11 2008 at 12:39 PM
Geoff Robinson 

Does anyone know if there is a way to import inert/dewat arms and munitions from the US into Canada? I know it is nearly possible to get anyone to ship weapon related parts, etc by mail and if they do, chances are they will be siezed as a security measure at the border.
I am not looking to bring in anything that is illegal. Just stuff that is hard to find in Canada.


Geoff Robinson

 Respond to this message