Pillow JumpingMay 27 2009 at 12:15 PM
|Rick R. |
Response to Re: Commemorative Jumps
The difference between you jumping with a pillow pack, and Dave jumping with a leg bag full of water is simple.
You were just making a jump, and needed the pack to fill out the kit list. You already KNEW what jumping with a loaded pack was like.
Dave was checking out what it was like to jump a loaded leg bag. He'd never done that before, and wanted to see how it changes things.
- Re: Pillow Jumping - Alex on May 27, 2009, 3:23 PM
- More Pillow Jumping - Alex on May 27, 2009, 4:19 PM
- Winter equipment jump - Dan Brinton on May 28, 2009, 11:43 PM
- Re: Winter Gear - Alex Itenson on May 29, 2009, 6:08 AM
- Rucksacks - Ed Storey on May 29, 2009, 9:06 AM
- rucksack - Dan Brinton on May 31, 2009, 10:57 PM
- rucksack - Dan Brinton on May 31, 2009, 11:43 PM
- Re: Winter Equipment & MkII Airborne Helmet - Alex Itenson on May 29, 2009, 11:44 AM
- jumper id - Anonymous on May 31, 2009, 6:17 PM
- pillow jumps - Dan Brinton on May 28, 2009, 11:50 PM