Re: Photo of soldier with medal....December 14 2013 at 6:28 AM
Response to Photo of soldier with medal....
Funny you ask this Jo. I was going to ask the same question, sort of. I have a man in my collection. James Rycroft. He was awarded the D.C.M. and M.M. but seems to have disappeared. I can't find a photo of him anywhere. I had a devil of a time even finding his burial place (even though I had the cemetery, section and lot number). His marker was buried under about 5 inches of earth at the top of the stone, and only a very little corner sticking out of the bottom.
All that has been corrected. His new marker stands proudly in the cemetery, as it all should.
- dang it all - Clifford S. Weirmeir on Dec 14, 2013, 6:29 AM
- Photos of presentations - Clive M. Law - Service Publications on Dec 14, 2013, 10:45 AM
- Another - Clive M. Law - Service Publications on Dec 14, 2013, 10:47 AM
- Brigadier John Godfrey Spragge, DSO, OBE, late QOR of C - Dan Martel on Dec 14, 2013, 2:12 PM
- CSM William David Davidson, MM, PPCLI - Dan Martel on Dec 14, 2013, 4:34 PM
- Photo..... - Jo Garnier on Dec 14, 2013, 8:47 PM
- Photo.....and Davidson... - Jo Garnier on Dec 16, 2013, 12:01 PM
- Good Find - Dan Martel on Dec 17, 2013, 1:46 PM
- Source - Clive M. Law - Service Publications on Dec 17, 2013, 2:56 PM
- Sorry Clive...... - Jo Garnier on Dec 17, 2013, 3:31 PM
- CD - Clive M. Law - Service Publications on Dec 17, 2013, 4:44 PM
- Photo.... - Jo Garnier on Dec 17, 2013, 8:14 PM
- Re: photo and William David Davidson as posted 16 Dec. 2013 - Barry Russell on Dec 7, 2017, 3:44 PM
- CSM Davidson MM - Blair Neatby on Mar 9, 2014, 12:24 PM
- Good Info - Dan Martel on Mar 11, 2014, 5:06 PM