Return to Index  

Personnel File is at Library and Archives Canada

January 26 2017 at 6:14 PM
Michael Dorosh 

Response to Randolph Firth


The link above will take you to some basic information on researching soldiers. All service files are kept by LAC. Your best bet is to either contact Library and Archives Canada directly to see if/how you can obtain a copy, or contact a genealogist in the Ottawa area who, for a modest fee, would be able to navigate the system for you.

Good luck
Michael Dorosh

This message has been edited by dorosh on Jan 26, 2017 6:15 PM

 Respond to this message