Return to Index  

Re: Camp X. (STS 103) British Security Coordination.

April 15 2017 at 9:58 AM
Dean 

Response to Camp X. (STS 103) British Security Coordination.

Chris, I helped to run the true Camp X museum ( STS 103) in Whitby, not the one in Oshawa, that help many questionable "Camp X artifacts"

I know the author that is spearheading this, he does not like me as we were not part of "his" group, yes the back stabing egos still exsist, even when their is a project that many groups or people want to see happen.

This is the 3rd time this has been put forward ( That I know of)

I would be very willing to give my time and efforts to make this happen, hell I am the one that out on the displays at the original site for many years, with the support of the CAF and 2 Intel from Toronto, I still have strong ties to them as I am helping them get a display together, and as they are Military and I once was, they get anything I find for my true cost, no charge for the hundards of hours of my research ect

Perhaps if we could work together, they could have some of the Camp X relics I have found, not to mention I think I know where a small hoard may be in the area
Again If I am such a bad guy and am telling crap, why was I a Guest at Bletchely Park years ago with a private tour, and got to start the "Bombe" in front of others.

Yes this must all be saved and a Museum Must be put in place...however the ego of one man, will not allow him to ask others to help

WE Truly must get away from that. And we know it is everywhere in this and evry other hobby

JUST MT THOUGHTS

and by the way, I do have a small collection of SOE items, many came from one of those that made these items in the UK... maybe they need a better home that sitting on a dust covered shelf in my home

Dean O
Ajax Ontario

Respond to this message   
Responses

canadiansoldiers.com