OK, here's the drill. This is a partial listing of what I have for sale, on an individual basis:
- One complete battledress uniform, jacket Canadian 1944 size 12. Excellent condition; trousers Canadian 1945 size 10, complete and original in every way, also excellent. Both items $300. You won't find better anywhere now (see 1st post for pics).
- One male mannequin, excellent except for one missing baby finger. It comes apart at the waist and has posable arms to a limited degree. Total height approx 6'4". Asking $400. (see 1st post for pics).
- Postwar boots & gaiters, boots double soled with steel toe and heel caps. Size 10, excellent condition. $45 for both.
- British 1940 Large Pack, used, good condition. $15.
- British 1941 Large Pack, NOS, excellent. $25.
- one pair Canadian ammunition pouches, maker indistinguishable but 1943, both NOS. $20.
- one pair Canadian ammunition pouches, maker indistinguishable but 1943, one NOS, one slightly stained from storage. $15.
- qty 4 First Field Dressings, maker Johnson & Johnson Pty Ltd, Sydney, 1941 - 1943. $8.00 each
- one pair filthy gaiters, blanco'd green on the outside. 1943 as far as I can tell. They're good for re-enacting if nothing else.
- Pistol ammunition pouches, one single, one double. The single one is Canadian, ZL&T Ltd. Can't make out the other. Good condition but stained from storage. $6.00 for both.
- one Khaki beret, excellent, Granmere Knitting Co, 1945. Size 7 1/8. $20.00
- One NOS canteen with NOS open harness. $20.00
- One slightly used canteen with used open harness and used crosstrap. All British I believe. $20 for the lot.
- One pair matching Canadian L-straps, NOS with DTB-painted fittings $40.00
- British 1941 small pack, excellent, with long British crossstrap, used but good. $30.00
- One complete basic battle harness, including two NOS Canadian ammunition pouches, one NOS canteen and full cover, left & right crossstraps. Belt is British, 1955 but matches well. Sorry, no bayonet frog. $60 for the lot.
- Three No.4 rifle bayonets as pictured, all tips unbroken. $6.00 each
- British belt, 1952 but matches perfectly. Was NOS when I originally bought it and still outstanding. $15.00
That's it - for now. I know I have more stuff and it's all gotta go! Shipping extra of course, and bulk offers considered. Contact me through PM at MLU (pictures online athttp://www.mapleleafup.org/forums/showthread.php?p=135486#post135486
) or email me at sunrayniner_at_rogers.com.