<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Selling a deactivated Sten Gun with Airborne grip.

September 16 2010 at 12:01 PM

I currently have a deactivated Sten Gun for sale.

It is fully deactivated but the bolt-action, etc. fully moves/functions.
Part of the inner bolt has been removed so as to prevent it from firing off rounds. Comes complete with a magazine that is welded so it no longer can hold more than 1 display round. The stock is the "skeleton stock" pattern.

In addition, I will include the WW2 British/Canadian Airborne steel grip, as shown in the photos. It DOES come with the proper WW2 Sten strap, which is not shown in the photos.

I have had this since 2000/2001 and cleaned it up. I was going to put a coating of high-heat black paint over it to preserve the metal but will leave any modifications up to the purchaser. I do not know what price a Sten goes for these days. Make me an honest offer and I will consider.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Sincerely,

David R. Clark

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Mags to go with the gun

September 17 2010, 11:36 AM 

I'll piggy back onto David's post in case anyone is looking for sten magazines. I have a fair quantity of nice, clean mags out of Canadian service. Some have minor surface rust which can usually be cleaned up with a bit of steel wool and oil. Others are mint and appear to have never been used.

They are presently pop riveted to zero rounds, but are also available welded to zero rounds or riveted to 5 rounds. Most are KC marked (Kalvinator of Canada) although some have the LB mark instead.
[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Price is $25 each, or else 10 with a loading tool thrown in for $200.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

deactivated sten

September 19 2010, 2:34 PM 

Hello - Is this still available? and what is the best way to contact you? Thanks-Franko55

Respond to this message   

Still Available - Send me an email

September 22 2010, 2:46 AM 

I'm still taking offers.
Send me an email at the.davidclark@gmail.com

Cheers!
D.C.

Respond to this message   

Sten mags

February 2 2014, 8:36 AM 

Having the hardest time trying to locate a WWII minty sten mag. Any chance you still have one available or could point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance for your time.

Cheers,
James

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Selling a deactivated Sten Gun with Airborne grip.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

canadiansoldiers.com