Click Here For
WiredPatrol Site
"You Are a Child of the Universe, No Less than the Trees or the Stars"
 RETURN TO MESSAGES INDEX  

was suspended because he was an addict and had fallen off the wagon ???

January 23 2008 at 6:23 PM

Response to why would the media hush this up ?

http://psychiatricnews.blogspot.com/2006/05/psychiatrist-to-celebrities-suspended.html

Anonymous said...

I heard that Dr Massimo Riccio was suspended because he was an addict and had fallen off the wagon.

I was treated by Dr Riccio in 2005 and he was comletely abusive. I had gone into the Priory after trying to kill myself as I was deeply depressed. Dr Riccio decided that I was an alcoholic and put me on the Addicts Programme. I was not an addict and the treatment was totally inappropriate. I was told by a subsequent psychiatrist that I had been misdiagnosed.

Dr Riccio took me off all my tranquillisers, even though I was suffering from panic attacks and high anxiety. He threatened me with Electric Shock treatment if I did not stay on the Addiction programme. I was delighted to hear that he had been suspended. He is a meglomaniac who does not listen to his patients and follows his own personnel agenda.Clearly someone did complain.

If you wish any more information you can send me an e-mail: judypierson@wanadoo.fr

11:03 PM  
Blogger Veronique Fox-Baret said...

I am also a former (surviving ) patient of Dr Massimo Riccio.Has anyone else had the same sort of negative experiences with him and his team?

7:55 PM  

Respond to this message   

Visit RxISK ORG from Data Based Medicine
'the first free website (not sponsored by big pharma or advertising) for patients
and their doctors to research, and more importantly, easily report drug side effects'.