Click Here For
WiredPatrol Site
"You Are a Child of the Universe, No Less than the Trees or the Stars"
 RETURN TO MESSAGES INDEX  

'why would Ian C and Ben Goldacre put names 2 article that feels like a Trojan Horse?'

October 23 2013 at 5:21 PM
admin 

Response to Re: GSK and AllTrials "The Attitude of Chicks to Trojans & Horses"

"...So why would Iain Chalmers and Ben Goldacre put their names on this article that feels so much like a Trojan Horse? Having looked at GSKs proposed process for access myself, it gives GSK the choice of releasing the data based on the credentials of the applicant and GSKs opinion of the worthiness of their research proposal. I dont want access to their IPDs to do further research. I want it to check and see if theyre cheating again like theyve done countless times before. This article talks about the problems solution without mentioning what the problem is. It doesnt mention the gross corruption in the publication of Clinical Trial results, and the epidemic of jury-rigged or absent trials that have turned our literature into litter-ature. It implies that we want data transparency to further scientific exploration. Thats a worthy goal, but off the point..."

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Debate needs initiating in forums like "Biojest, OpenSociety and other groups" - admin on Oct 23, 2013, 6:11 PM

Visit RxISK ORG from Data Based Medicine
'the first free website (not sponsored by big pharma or advertising) for patients
and their doctors to research, and more importantly, easily report drug side effects'.