Click Here For
WiredPatrol Site
"You Are a Child of the Universe, No Less than the Trees or the Stars"
 RETURN TO MESSAGES INDEX  

What Do We Want to Know About Adam Lanza and Why Do We Want to Know It?

December 30 2013 at 6:22 PM
admin 

Response to Adam Lanza's Psychiatric Treatment Revealed In Documents

"...And now we have, long overdue, the "Report of the State's Attorney... on the Shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School," issued by Connecticut State's Attorney Stephen J. Sedensky III. It is a report that leaves us asking for more, in particular about Lanza's mental health problems and treatments...

...At one point he was "being followed medically for seizure activities." What kind of seizure disorder did he have? One type, temporal lobe epilepsy (TLE), is accompanied by pathological personality change and, rarely, with violent episodes. Did Lanza have TLE? If he did, was he treated? Did he refuse medication to treat this condition, as he had refused other suggested medications? Would that have made a difference?

The report leaves us far too much in the dark about these, and other, matters..."

END OF EXTRACTS

For the full article by Harold I. Schwartz, M.D. Psychiatrist; member of Connecticut Governors Sandy Hook Advisory Commission, please see:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/harold-i-schwartz-md/sandy-hook-report_b_4395542.html

To me the report seems all too vague with regard to medication, and then there is the question of the psychiatric files that were (conveniently?) destroyed. 

Respond to this message   

Visit RxISK ORG from Data Based Medicine
'the first free website (not sponsored by big pharma or advertising) for patients
and their doctors to research, and more importantly, easily report drug side effects'.