Home > Discussion Groups > World War I and 1920s + 1930s

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=282066&messageid=1113823087
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

Oh I know.

March 15 2004 at 5:43 PM
  (Login Vil_Elliott)
from IP address 209.148.112.85

Response to Poor old Mephisto

Among other things, its a good luck symbol. Its meant to bring good luck to whoever adopts it. Finland used it on all of its vehicles until well into the Winter War with Russia. Lots of armies used it. To think that it is an inherintly evil symbol is absolutely retarded. If the simplest design you can make, is an X, consisting of just two lines, then its natural eventually you will get a swastika. Hell, it looks cool! I like the design of it. And I like the fact that its good luck. I'd wear a white shirt with a big black swastika on it all over town, if I wouldnt get beaten, shot, lynched, and killed in rapid succession.

I just didnt know that Germany used that symbol on their equipment. Now I know, hehe!

-Vil.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. More on the Schwaschticker - James Wolfe on Mar 15, 6:39 PM
    1. More on this subject... - David Hale on Mar 16, 2:34 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse