tanks dragging armoured cars - help pleaseOctober 20 2004 at 9:21 AM
|Phil Radley (no login)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
i've read somewhere about a battle where the Brits towed armoured cars behind tanks across the battlefield, two cars per tank.
can't remember where i read it though. can anyone help?
does anyone know what sort of armoured cars they were? I'm guessing they were mark 4 tanks, is that right?
would make an interesting model, I think.
- Battle of Amiens 8th August 2004 - Nick Balmer on Oct 20, 2004, 10:13 AM
- possible photos of the austins? - Phil Radley on Oct 20, 2004, 10:38 AM
- 17th Bn RTC Austins - Nick Balmer on Oct 20, 2004, 12:39 PM
- couple more Austins - not related but interesting pics - Phil Radley on Oct 20, 2004, 1:50 PM
- Austins - Nick Balmer on Oct 20, 2004, 9:25 PM
- 17Bn Austins - Mike Cooper on Oct 21, 2004, 12:57 AM
- how they were rigged up - a possibility - Phil Radley on Oct 21, 2004, 9:48 AM
- 17Bn - Mike Cooper on Oct 22, 2004, 1:36 AM
- do have a link for that? - Phil Radley on Oct 22, 2004, 9:10 AM
- more 17th pics and possibly some 15th pics - Phil Radley on Oct 22, 2004, 1:21 PM