Thanks for ThanksNovember 24 2004 at 4:40 AM
|Mike Cooper (no login)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Response to Thanks Mike
You've put your finger on it exactly. Say 4000 machines produved by Britain in two years and used by, what 18 Battalions. Got to be interesting detail there!
Like...one problem withthe Mk V is that the Driver can burn his back on the engine. Mk Ivs just love to boil over, and the fuel feed pipes don't always meet...
- Just beautiful isn't it! - Shane Black on Nov 24, 2004, 11:53 PM
- Mmmmmmm - Mike Cooper on Nov 25, 2004, 1:28 AM
- Burning Mark Vs - David Maynard on Nov 25, 2004, 2:17 AM
- Av Gas - Mike Cooper on Nov 25, 2004, 2:40 AM
- Entry into confined spaces - David Maynard on Nov 25, 2004, 3:40 AM
- War Diary quotes - Mike Cooper on Nov 25, 2004, 8:16 AM
- Health and Safety would have a field day - David Maynard on Nov 25, 2004, 8:28 AM
- MK 1's - Shane Black on Nov 25, 2004, 11:47 PM
- Mk 1s - Mike Cooper on Nov 26, 2004, 1:18 AM