Home > Discussion Groups > World War I and 1920s + 1930s

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=282066&messageid=1113823087
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

Hundleby and Strasheim

June 23 2005 at 1:11 AM
  (Login coopmik2)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 62.6.180.130

Response to Mark IV Beute

I think you'll find the best bet is to get access to a copy of Max Hundleby and Rainer Strasheim's "A7V...and captured british tanks" book, done for Foulis some years ago.

With respect to everyone here, I don't think answres to your questions via the list can do justice to the wealth of information on teh Mk Ivs this contains, and I'd strongly advise you not to try to do a Beutepanzer without reading it carefully. The book contains full organisational details, photos, action reports and camo details.

I made some notes on the topic as part of my series on WW1 tanks in Tankette, and you'll find good details on German camo, from primary sources on the rather terrific Landships site. Link for Amazon and summary biblographic details:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A162XJ329D8NF7/102-1038102-0502557

Mike Cooper

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Thanks a lot - Mario Didier on Jul 4, 5:12 AM
    1. try froogle at google.com - eugene sautin on Jul 6, 6:11 PM
    2. Try... - Cooper Mike on Jul 8, 1:55 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse