Home > Discussion Groups > World War I and 1920s + 1930s

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=282066&messageid=1113823087
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

I Screwed Up !! Bad Info !!! I apologize !!

October 14 2005 at 4:17 PM
  (Login jratz)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 68.187.191.225

Response to Thanks anyway

Sorry, I was thinking the pure 155 Long Tom. A kind gentleman has corrected me. The M12 did use old 1917 GPF, so you could use the barrel for 1 WW1 version. The refernece I gave you does provide good pictures of the M1917 version so that much is useful.

Anad another gentleman has given me www.landships.freeservers.com as a source for WW1 artillery info and says to see the kit reviews & links ...

Sorry for bad info -- hope I caught you in time,

John

Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse