Home > Discussion Groups > World War I and 1920s + 1930s

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=282066&messageid=1113823087
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

Photos of APG's Mk.IV "Female"

December 28 2007 at 5:39 PM

(Login JJM67)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 69.138.79.223

Thinking of starting Emhar's Male, I ordered Osprey's title, but until that arrives I thought I would pay this one a visit. With large cracks appearing, this AFV is actually falling apart. Last time I was at APG the access hatches were open (welded shut now) for what I will have to assume was an examination by the curator for the purpose of restoration. Judging by the size of the cracks it seems that trying to drag it onto a hauler will just finish the separation process... nonetheless it is the only Mk.IV that I can photograph so I thought I would at least share photos of what is left of it.

Since I don't plan on making any modifications (other than adding resin tracks to) Emhar's kit these are more for inspiration than reference; however, for those really putting an effort into this kit here are a few photos for your arsenal.

The lack of industry news makes this a slow moving board, so it is unlikely that I will keep these photos in photobucket for too long.

Rear Sprocket (below)

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Thanks James. - Shane Black on Dec 28, 9:35 PM
    1. I don¬ít understand the politics of it. - jamesmorgan on Dec 29, 5:59 AM
      1. Understand. - Shane Black on Dec 29, 2:53 PM
        1. Aberdeen - Jack Mueller on Dec 29, 3:36 PM
          1. scrap-drive - jamesmorgan on Dec 30, 11:22 AM

2. What a shame - Rob Langham on Dec 30, 3:31 AM
  4. Thanks for the picture postings - Rick Nelson on Dec 30, 2:40 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse