Home > Discussion Groups > World War I and 1920s + 1930s

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=282066&messageid=1113823087
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

A7V Baden I colors.

November 22 2011 at 11:00 AM

Kristof Pulinckx  (Login PulinckxKristof)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 84.192.251.75

Hi everyone,

I might be building Sparta's A7V "Baden I " in the near future if I find the information I need.
My plans are to built the model from the box , so I would be the early version , before the make over so to speak.

My questions are , what was the color for the inside , and most important was are the options for the camo on the outside? And then the markings...
The nice folks of Sparta told me that only light grey or light green is possible...
Well I googled around but find not much imformation , and it is very confusing for me as I don't know much about these vehicles. I'm a real novice on WWI.

Is there anyone outhere kind enough happy.gif to help me out with some clear answers?
I really want to work correct and avoid mistakes.

Many thanks in advance !

Cheers

Kristof

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. #505 Baden I - Charlie Clelland on Nov 22, 4:41 PM
  3. A7V interior colours - Shane Black on Nov 23, 5:13 PM
  5. A7V ref. - Stephen Gibbs on Nov 24, 6:50 AM
  7. Thanks and... - Kristof Pulinckx on Nov 24, 12:16 PM
    1. Probably not - Charlie Clelland on Nov 24, 9:58 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse