Home > Discussion Groups > World War I and 1920s + 1930s

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=282066&messageid=1113823087
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

No more WW1 kits at Panzershop?

July 18 2007 at 5:19 PM
Karl Heinz Pfarr  (Login stahl33)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 201.255.10.41

I noticed today at the Panzershop website that beside the Medium B tank,the rest is gone!
I was about to order a Mk1 female tank!!!!!
Lucky i am i have a gun carrier in my hands.
Anyone know more about this? would be bad news.....
KH

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
mike foncannon
(Login Mykef2)
Missing-Lynx members

Panzershop still in production

July 22 2007, 7:48 PM 

Karl,

Great Models Webstore now distributes the Panzershop kits.  I imagine that most of his production is now going there.  They have the Mark I and Mark II males and females in stock.

hth,

mike

Respond to this message   
Karl Heinz Pfarr
(Login stahl33)
Missing-Lynx members

Bad news for the little man

July 25 2007, 6:41 PM 

Greatmodels is not the most cheapest with shiping costs.Beside they put allways the invoice ,so big custom costs.
But thanks for the tip.
KH

Respond to this message   
Steve Adams
(Login steveadams)
Missing-Lynx members

Re: No more WW1 kits at Panzershop?

August 7 2007, 4:42 AM 

If Greatmodels are the sole distributer it's bad news for anybody in the EU(considering these kits originate within the EU). Greatmodels sell them for the same price as Panzershop, eg $100 for the Mark 1. If you're in the UK there will be another 17.5% VAT PLUS the £10 or so "clearance" charge that the Post Office adds, giving almost a 40% price rise in total!

Respond to this message   
Karl Heinz Pfarr
(Login stahl33)
Missing-Lynx members

Exactly

August 11 2007, 4:25 PM 

I baught many Kits from Libor directly.Helping me with custom stuff.Great help indeed.....
But GM doesent care about that little detail.Pakaging is not the best.They use hughe boxes increasing shiping costs more.
And USPS has raised international costs for international deliverys.
Libor if you read this please reconsider......
Thanks
KH

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse