Home > Discussion Groups > World War I and 1920s + 1930s

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=282066&messageid=1113823087
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Scale line models? Do they exist....?

April 25 2008 at 2:12 PM
  (Login sanguin)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 84.66.170.110

There was a French or Dutch ( I think) resin manufacturer that went under the name of Scale-line and produced some 1/35th kits of nicely obscure vehicles. One of these was the Landsverk m38 armoured car. This looks to be quite a nice kit. Does anyone know if this company still exists anywhere or if anyone has this kit available? A couple of attempts at an internet link that I found in the last year has produced no response.
Thanks, John

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Paul582)
Missing-Lynx members

Scale line

April 25 2008, 2:19 PM 

http://www.scale-line.com/ The model you mentioned is still listed. I just did a google search and found the site !
Paul

Respond to this message   

(Login sanguin)
Missing-Lynx members

Ah, but does it answer?

April 25 2008, 3:15 PM 

Thanks, Paul, but that is the one that has not replied; I found the last entry from their website seems to be in 2006 or early 2007. It may be listed but does not seem to be active.
I am trying to find out if there is a live link somewhere, or the address of that Scale line shop which is somewhere in Holland. Or just someone who has a kit! Nothing in life is simple, but that is part of the pleasure. That is what I keep telling myself.....John

Respond to this message   

(Login Paul582)
Missing-Lynx members

Have you tried this

April 26 2008, 1:31 PM 

The new adress is:
Scale Line
Hobby & Modelbouw
Bakkerstraat 22
Zetten
Telefoon: 0488-420212
E-mail: T.van.Rijnberk@wxs.nl

Respond to this message   

(Login sanguin)
Missing-Lynx members

Thank you, Paul

April 27 2008, 2:25 PM 

I will try an e mail first, then if that gets no reply I will try a letter.
Thanks for the advice, I hope it is successful.
John

Respond to this message   
Wouter Siepman
(Login wsiepman)
Missing-Lynx members

They exist!

May 1 2008, 5:32 AM 

I was just over in their shop about a month ago, I guess Ton (van Rijnberk) is not always responsive to his e-mails. They used to be in Tiel but have moved to Zetten a few years ago.

I have their Landsverk,it's a fine kit. Solid piece of resin.

Ton is running his shop and creating new masters, now a days I believe he is more into 1/16 scale (RC).

hope this helps, eliminates the doubts you might have.

krg Wouter

Respond to this message   

(Login sanguin)
Missing-Lynx members

You are right....

May 8 2008, 1:01 PM 

Wouter, thank you for your help.

I e-mailed Ton nearly two weeks ago- no reply so far!
I will send a letter with an International Reply Coupon and see if that gets a response.
Otherwise I will have to go to Zetten from England, but my wife will not believe it is a place to go for a holiday.

Thanks also for your comment about the Landsverk-that makes me even more want to get one, if he will respond.
Everything comes to he who waits......

Best wishes, John

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Scale line models? Do they exist....?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse