Home > Discussion Groups > World War I and 1920s + 1930s

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=282066&messageid=1113823087
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Dennis 3 Ton Lorry

July 18 2010 at 9:04 AM

phil rad  (Login philthydirtyanimal)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 99.239.76.68

W^D Models have released a kit of the Dennis 3 Ton Lorry:

[img][linked image][/img]

[img][linked image][/img]

It is a 'mixed media' kit and includes photo-etch and decals. Available from W^D Models directly at www.wdmodels.com

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Cooper Mike
(Login coopmik2)
Missing-Lynx members

Got it its lovely!

July 21 2010, 11:04 AM 

Really super kit: good use of mixed media, sensible instructions, nice decals and well packed.

Very tasty!

Mike Cooper
Lovely sunny Reading

Respond to this message   

phil rad
(Login philthydirtyanimal)
Missing-Lynx members

Re: Got it its lovely!

July 29 2010, 4:14 AM 

Hi Mike,

I don't have mine yet, but glad to hear it is a good little kit. I know you are a busy bee but if you have a spare second would you mind taking some photos of it as you build it, with a view to writing a review (brief, mini or otherwise) for the Landships site (now re-launched)?

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse