Home > Discussion Groups > World War I and 1920s + 1930s

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=282066&messageid=1113823087
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Osprey Rolls Royce Armoured Car Book :-

April 19 2012 at 5:16 AM
Stirling Lowery  (Login StirlingLowery)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 95.148.26.222

- Has just been published !

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Patrick Keenan
(Login patrix67)
Missing-Lynx members

Thanks for the info Stirl. I guess I have another item to pick up at AMPS

April 19 2012, 8:07 PM 

next week.

Regards.

Patrick Keenan
Editor - WarWheels.Net
http://www.warwheels.net

Respond to this message   
Stirling Lowery
(Login StirlingLowery)
Missing-Lynx members

RRAC Book

April 22 2012, 10:25 AM 

I`d be surprised if the book has reached the states yet Patrick ( you can always order it direct from Osprey`s site or Amazon ) it`s the very first book published that deals exclusively with the "Rolls" and has some pretty rare pics :-

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Respond to this message   

Patrick Keenan
(Login patrix67)
Missing-Lynx members

Report back from AMPS...

April 30 2012, 10:41 AM 

The book was there and I did pick it up! Sometimes, you gotta love the International Economy.

Regards.

Patrick Keenan
Editor - WarWheels.Net
http://www.warwheels.net

Respond to this message   
Robert Hanes
(Login RHanes)
Missing-Lynx members

Ospery Rolls Royce book available @ Amazon

April 26 2012, 4:19 PM 

I just received my copy of the Rolls Royce Armoured Car book from Ospery in the mail today and got free mailing and three day service by Fed Ex. which could have been five days depending on where you live in the USA.
Great book on this interesting subject and am looking forward to some one that might do PE parts for the Roden kits. I was wondering how many different armoured car manufactures did the British have during this period, as I also have a Crosby Armoured Car from Yellow Cat used by the Japanese Special Landing Forces of the Japanese Navy during the 1930's thru the end of the war. I also saw a build of a British Laffley Armoured car on this website in Japanese marking, but I was wondering who did this kit in 1/35" scale.
Robert Hanes @ RHanes@aol.com

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse