Re: March BreakFebruary 24 2011 at 11:10 PM
No score for this post
|Anonymous (no login)|
Response to Re: March Break
At the end of a close, hard-fought game maybe in overtime who is going
to help the team more: a player that has already played a high school sport
or a player that has not?
It is about commitment. If fun is the players chief motivator then play tier 2 if they are motivated to play at the highest level then commit to your coaches rules.
My D had goals to play D1, and team Canada she spent a lot of time playing with players that didn't do warmup, ate junk food as their pre-game meal so she was very frustrated. When she went to the PW she was happy to play with a group that was as committed as she was.
Re: March Break - The Diceman on Feb 24, 11:20 PM
- Re: March Break - Anonymous on Feb 24, 11:33 PM
- Ask the right question - Anonymous on Feb 25, 10:05 AM
- Re: March Break - Anonymous on Feb 25, 10:58 AM
- High School - Anonymous on Feb 25, 12:39 PM
- Re: High School - Anonymous on Feb 25, 12:48 PM
- Re: High School - Anonymous on Feb 25, 1:30 PM