Re: is there a proper way...November 10 2011 at 3:29 PM
No score for this post
|OU Again (Login OUAgain)|
Response to is there a proper way...
OOHHH said at 2pm:
"I am a certified D1 coach and I welcome parents to talk to me as well I have monthly parent meetings to address any concerns. In the end my decision is final but I do accept input along the way"
Really? A D1 coach having monthly parent meetings to ask for feedback about coaching.? R U sure?? We have a daughter that plays D1 hockey, and another that played OUA, and never heard of such a thing at that level. As a matter of fact, the D1 coach of the team my D plays on makes it abundantly clear via the players that there is to be no involvement or input from the parents on coaching.
|This message has been edited by OUAgain on Nov 10, 2011 3:31 PM|
Re: is there a proper way... - The Diceman on Nov 10, 3:37 PM
- Yes D1 - Anonymous on Nov 11, 8:05 AM
- Re: Yes D1 - OU Again on Nov 11, 8:32 AM
- Re: Yes D1 - The Diceman on Nov 11, 9:10 AM
- Yes D1= Development Stream - Anonymous on Nov 11, 10:20 AM
- Re: Yes D1= Development Stream - The Diceman on Nov 11, 12:43 PM
- Re: Yes D1 - Anonymous on Nov 11, 9:20 AM