Return to Index  

Re: Points

February 26 2017 at 10:22 AM
Vinnie Jones  (Login vinnie-jones)

Response to Re: Points

A valuable 3 points yesterday & the double over those dirty cunts. Glad to see they sold their allocation, I mean it's not as if they're a million miles away from us is it & they've got the biggest support in the world if you listen to the deluded fuckers. Shame those dog wanking, leeds hating inbreds from down the road can't manage to sell all their tickets like they used to do in the 80's, mind you, they like to blame the price of the tickets & I suppose it is expensive when you work at McDonalds!!
Back to the game, The midfield is a joke at the minute. We're playing with two defensive midfielders so there a massive gap from the middle to the front which makes the pressing game break down when we're trying to close them down when their defence had the ball. Okane is fucking dogs hit, I've still yet to see hime have a decent game, I think he's scared of the fucking ball & as for fucking Doukara, I'm not sure which game he was playing in, I lost count of how many times he had the chance to run down the wing, but just hovered on the half way line, although he did redeem himself slightly as the game went on with a few of his runs with the ball. I usually have a pop at Wood, but his work rate yesterday was immense, the amount of times he got back to defend or dropped back to take the ball out from the middle of the park or from the wing was incredible. If he get's injured we can kiss our season goodbye I'm afraid.

Respond to this message   
Responses

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****