Return to Index  

Owners intentions

February 27 2017 at 10:13 AM
ovy  (Login ovywhite)
Leedssc Moderators

Response to Re: Vinnie

What really bugs me and has since our dramatic fall, what are the owners intentions!!
This is the first year in our recent demise that we are making a serious fist of things and when we get the opportunity to strengthen we get nothing!
Maybe it was monks choice, but to get two more wingers instead of attacking midfielders and another striker is plain stupidity imho, we desperately need midfielders who can go forward and battle not get shoved about like the current lightweight lot.
I like monk and what he's trying to achieve long term but sometimes the mind really boggles with his selection, if doukara is his first choice then god help us, he's nothing short of hopeless and 9.5 times out of 10 brings nothing to the team, again only my opinion like, I'd drop him for mowatt or put Dallas out wide right, I used to slag wood off no end but he's come on a lot recently and has proved he can listen to instructions and work for the team, he's also gone through the gears from 5th to 3rd but doukara is firmly stuck in reverse with the handbrake on.
Don't really care who we get / if we stay in play offs, a home win is a must and we can stifle a draw away, I fully expect us to be in this league next season but not to play a part in play offs would be a devastating blow this term.
Let's hope the owners intentions change next season when they suddenly realise what they've inherited here at ER and how good a place it is to be when we are challenging for things, maybe just maybe there might be investment in the squad and monk can bring in better players early rather than bargain bucket blokes in the last hours of trading..
Why do we only get shit refs ?? Maybe because 99.3 %. are shit, end of.

Respond to this message   

***** http://www.leedssc.org.uk , averaging 60,000 hits per day *****